Motherboard Phenom and DDR2-1066

Old July 26th 08, 03:33 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Alfred Kaufmann

Default Motherboard Phenom and DDR2-1066

I have an M2N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard and I think it is time to get a
new motherboard. What I am looking for is a motherboard with the
features of the M2N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard but reallly supports the
Phenom and DDR2-1066 memory. I have been trying to find an Asus
motherboard and there are some that make the claim but when I download
their manual with their qualified vendor list there is no DDR2-1066
memory on it! Maybe their QVL is out of date or their motherboard
does not really support 1066 memory, either case makes Asus look bad.

If anyone knows of a good motherboard that supports the Phenom and
DDR2-1066 please let me know.

Thanks
Al
Old July 26th 08, 04:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Paul

Alfred Kaufmann wrote:
I have an M2N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard and I think it is time to get a
new motherboard. What I am looking for is a motherboard with the
features of the M2N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard but reallly supports the
Phenom and DDR2-1066 memory. I have been trying to find an Asus
motherboard and there are some that make the claim but when I download
their manual with their qualified vendor list there is no DDR2-1066
memory on it! Maybe their QVL is out of date or their motherboard
does not really support 1066 memory, either case makes Asus look bad.

If anyone knows of a good motherboard that supports the Phenom and
DDR2-1066 please let me know.

Thanks
Al

Crosshair II Formula

http://www.asus.com/999/download/pro...00/2100_10.pdf

http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1...&m odelmenu=1

More info on the motherboard here and here.

http://vip.asus.com/forum/topic.aspx...Language=en-us

Paul
Old July 26th 08, 05:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Alfred Kaufmann

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 11:20:57 -0400, Paul wrote:

Alfred Kaufmann wrote:
[...]

Many thanks for the information and the links; my memory is even on
this QVL.

Al