!!!!! Starcraft 2 into the void !!!!! 5 out of 5 stars ! =D

Old November 27th 15, 12:35 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default !!!!! Starcraft 2 into the void !!!!! 5 out of 5 stars ! =D

!!!! BOOOM BABY !!!! =D

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH.

I just finished playing Starcraft 2 into the void !!!

Oh yeah... it took me 2 days to complete it ! I played the intro's and
outro's too... epilogue and such.

And what a game/blast it was ! Especially the store line and voices and
animations is just amazing !

Especially since this is a PC from 2006, anyway... the only issue was
slightly lag with the videos... so sometimes I could not watch the entire
video and audio was out of sync... I didn't mind to much though... it wasn't
to bad.

The game itself... is just fricking amazing. I played a normal which was
probably way too easy... but I just played it for the story line though...

I also watch the ending credits... and with beautifull music... nothing
special at the end though... though technologies used were mention which was
kinda funny to see.

Anyway if you love nice voices, if you love Kerrigan... and who doesn't love
the Queen of Blades.. then this game is definetly for you.

Actually this game is probably a must-have-played for any gamer... because
this game is just FRICKING AMAZING.

Yes those two words are the only 2 words which describe this game...
actually I am going to have to add a third word:

SHOCKINGLY FRICKING AMAZING.

This game is so amazing it pretty much shut me the fok up... I was just
watching everything in AWE.

Yes... shock and awe could also be used to describe this game...

I was just in awe of the story telling... it's just so good.

I am convinced of one thing: THIS GAME IS IN A LEAGUE of it's own.

There is none-like it.

The other two campaign are included to to make the trilogy complete... wings
of libery, the swarm the thingy and into the void (part3 which I just played
oh yeah).

From all the three, this last one is the most amazing... don't worry... you
will get to play with the terrans and zerg as well at the end of the game...
most of the game plays with protoss... which is quite amazing to play with !

I had a load of fun... and mostly just amazing... I haven't played such a
good game in ages.

However there is more fun to be had I guess with this game:

1. Maybe try harder AI

2. Maybe try multiplayer, maybe on tunggle or so.

Game technical company of heroes is probably still 10 to 100 to 1000 times
better when it comes to actually gameplay.

Though I must admit... these protoss do have some interesting structure...
and some interesting which might provide for some interesting
combinations.... like shield-repairing and hull repairing abilities.

Many units.

The real starcraft fans out there will surely not be disappointed... much
much much much content in this one... it's just amazing.

ALLLLLLLllll of it is amazing ! This game is somewhat surprising too....
it's just so crazy.. it's WOOW... crazy... LOVED IT... loved the ending
too... beautifull.

The end might have a tie in into the far future... perhaps another starcraft
3 will be made some time in the future... but for now I guess it's goodbye
Starcraft 2 story telling !

This game run crazyly smooth like pretty much all blizard games... I HAD
ZERO issues with it..

Though when starting up the game there menus must be navigate... and also
switching graphics takes kinda long but that ok.

I liked the graphics the best on all low... this produces a cartoony look...
I liked that look the best.

The high graphics and such produced a somewhat over-exposed light look or
something... didn't like that too much... so I stick with low quality which
made me just happy.

I played at 1280x720... I also tried 1920x1200 but I actually preferred the
1280x720... it felt better that way... more zoomed out... and I could see
all units in glance... playing at 1920x1200 felt akward... the units too
big... hihi.

Anyway... this game IS MASSIVELY high quality... 5 out of 5 stars don't do
it right... this is more like 15 out of 5 stars ! LOL.

Anyway I leave it at that... if you had any doubts... or any looking for a
game... to enjoy for a least 2 days... look no further... "star craft 2 into
the void" is it ! =D

This game did not disappoint =D

I didn't really expect it to be this good.. but holy****... it was
goooooooooddd ! like poop from god ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 27th 15, 02:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 11/27/2015 8:35 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
!!!! BOOOM BABY !!!! =D
YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH.

I just finished playing Starcraft 2 into the void !!!
I didn't really expect it to be this good.. but holy****... it was
goooooooooddd ! like poop from god ! =D

How could we watch all interlude movies? No time to play but to work for
the rich and famous!

--
@~@ Remain silent. Nothing from soldiers and magicians is real!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
Old November 27th 15, 06:22 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Hi,

I also just discovered arcade mode, StarBejeweled which is a lot of fun, and
left 2 die ! =D

Both fun... though the jeweled thing is whicked ! =D wayyy cool and fun
=DDDD

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 27th 15, 06:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

"
How could we watch all interlude movies? No time to play but to work for
the rich and famous!
"

This game way too cool for that... though I did like you with halo 5 lol...

Maybe it will be on youtube.

BBBYYYEE,
Skybuck =D
Old November 28th 15, 09:32 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 11/28/2015 2:24 AM, Skybuck Flying wrote:

This game way too cool for that... though I did like you with halo 5 lol...

Maybe it will be on youtube.

Does it have an easy mode to finish all missions easily?

--
@~@ Remain silent. Nothing from soldiers and magicians is real!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
/( _ )\ (Fedora release 23) Linux 4.2.6-300.fc23.x86_64
^ ^ 17:21:01 up 3 days 15:39 0 users load average: 0.00 0.01 0.05
Old November 29th 15, 12:11 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

This game way too cool for that... though I did like you with halo 5
lol...

Maybe it will be on youtube.

"
Does it have an easy mode to finish all missions easily?
"

Yes, difficulty can be changed.

I played on normal difficulty and had little trouble with it.

Just build lots of resource collectors first, then base defenses, then build
big army, keep it together and kick everybodie's ass !

(Sometimes go back, recharge shields or reinforce the army, and continue )

There was also an easy and very easy mode !

There were also a few missions with just 2 heroes or so, those were a bit
more difficult, but not too hard !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 29th 15, 09:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.programming.algorithms
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 11/29/2015 8:11 AM, Skybuck Flying wrote:

Yes, difficulty can be changed.
I played on normal difficulty and had little trouble with it.
There was also an easy and very easy mode !

Good! Being an older person, I no longer have the reflex and leisure
time to play a game seriously. Thank you, Your Poi!

--
@~@ Remain silent. Nothing from soldiers and magicians is real!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and farces be with you!
/( _ )\ (Fedora release 23) Linux 4.2.6-301.fc23.x86_64
^ ^ 17:48:01 up 19:51 0 users load average: 0.00 0.01 0.05