A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » Video Cards » Nvidia Videocards
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Feedback for World of Warships (things wrong with it ;))

Old February 14th 19, 10:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Feedback for World of Warships (things wrong with it ;))

I may update this file in the futu

Folder:

http://www.skybuck.org/Games/WorldOfWarships/FeedBack/

File:

http://www.skybuck.org/Games/WorldOf...20warships.txt

Problems/Wrong things about World of Warships 0.8

Written by Skybuck Flying on 14 february 2019:

1. GUI is slow/laggy in port and battle. In battle it reduces frame rates by 20 which can be seen by quickly enabling/disabling the GUI via a hotkey.

2. Matchmaker puts enemies which I killed in the previous game into my team the next game. This allows them to take revenge on me and harras me in the
chat system to try and make me play bad and loose confidence etc. Some players consistently use this harrasment tactic in ranked from rank 5 and upwards.

The same player that does this tactic has been reported multiple times, just today I reported this player. Apperently the developers have done nothing
to prevent this unfair revenge chat thing. It's done by destroyer players in concealed which can afford to do that apperently. Particular
player was playing jutland...

3. Premium/coal/steel ships are not shown in tech tree for inspection by players. All ships should be shown in tech tree and should be able to be inspected.

4. Shell detection range is unknown.

5. Engine acceleration speed is not specified.

6. AP angles of guns are not shown. It's unknown to many players why britisch destroyers can hit so hard with AP shells from any angle.
Armor Penetration angle of shells should be shown or at least some kind of indicator/information should be shown.

7. HE/IFHE penetration chance not shown in game, has to be calculated by player for some ships it's 1/6 for others it's 1/4.

8. Cannot add bots straight away in training room, first it acquires a teammate list, this is slow and very annoying.

9. Should be able to click the icons: battleships, cruiser, destroyer, cv to instantly add that specific type in training room.

10. Captain skills should be unlocked and free to change, 500 dabloons for re-training is insane. Developers should
analyze how much dabloons they earn from having them locked, if it's low unlock it, this will make the game much more fun to play
for players and they can experiment more. It's insane to not allow them to experiment with different setups. Do you play money
when you try on different cloths in the store ?! I think not ! Star Trek Online also unlocked captain re-training. So those
developers took this decision apperently... and I think they had their reasons.

11. Another solution could be to allow 10 free re-trains per ship. Having since this game is evolving constantly an unlock is better.

12. Another solution could be to allow 3 days of free re-training if a ship was purchased new. One possible exploit could be to sell a ship
and then re-aquire it, in this cause it could be disallowed.

13. The same should apply to upgrades, 3 days of free experimenting when a new ship is purchased. For new players with lower level of account
and few credits this time should even be extended since they don't have the credits yet to purchase these upgrades. Tier 1/2/3/4 or so.
Perhaps a week or even a month.

14. Another solution is to allow 3 days of free-re-training of captains when certain events happen for example ranked starts or clan battles start
or new carrier gameplay is introduced or new carriers or new submarines etc..

15. (The keep a star when number 1 on losing team is also debateble, this causes me to play for star preservation and not necessarily trying to win the game, works well with tashkent, have 43% winrate, this means I gain a star 43% of the time what the statistics do not show is: how many times I was number 1 on losing percentage of 57% also first games was experimentation. The number of lost stars is maybe only 5% or less, so I am actually gaining stars pretty fast without losing any at the expensive of losing teammates which I do like punishing a lot if they play poor =D

Anyway some further observation just popped in my head:

16. Max Damage Taken is not shown on ship profile I would like to know this it's an interesting stat to know how well the healing has worked.

17. I would also like to know individual damage done per shell or most damage per shell type.

So for example: Max AP damage: 3.8k Max He Damage 2K or something.

Bye for now,
Skybuck.