Crystalscan 1024NI monitor screen size adjustment

Old July 28th 03, 08:14 PM
Ken

Default Crystalscan 1024NI monitor screen size adjustment

Hi Group,

Picked up a used Gateway2000 Crystalscan 1024NI monitor model # PMV1448 at a
used computer flea market. Plugged it into a windows 98se computer. It works
fine, the only problem is how do you adjust the horizontal width of the
display? There are no buttons or wheels to do this. On the back of the
monitor is the vertical size and horizontal phase knobs. I need to center
the vertical and increase the horizontal width of the display. Thanks for
any help.

Ken

Old July 29th 03, 03:27 AM
An & Larry

We have one that came with our 486. What's the resolution on it? We've
lost all doumentation years ago.

Edward J. Neth wrote:
It is not adjustable. This is not a multi-synch monitor - it has only a few
set modes, and if your video card happens not to handle one of them
natively, you'll get the best approximation the monitor can deliver.

. ..

--
A & L

Support your local PJ

Old July 29th 03, 11:04 PM
Edward J. Neth

Somewhere I still have the binder that came with my 386/33C way back in
1991 - I will look for it.