HP P2035n doesn't print from win 2003 machine

Old October 21st 09, 12:38 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Kevin Lucas[_2_]

Default HP P2035n doesn't print from win 2003 machine

Hi All,

I've got an issue with a couple of HP LJ P2035n printers that I've recently
installed at work. The printers are served off of a machine running 64 bit
Windows server 2003 RC2. I've installed the 64 bit driver from hp and then
added the 32 bit driver in the spot to add additional drivers for the
connecting workstations. The printer is then shared using windows printer
sharing.

So when I connect to the thing from win xp 32-bit workstations (or a 32-bit
mac) using the add network printer dialogue they print fine. When I'm on
the win 2003 machine (either via remote desktop or on the console) print
jobs enter the queue and leave with no error as if everything was fine.
The only problem is no print out.

My guess is that there's something about the 64 bit driver that's causing
the issue but I'm not sure what or how to correct the situation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

kev.