Low Profile Conroe Cooler 11.5cm or lower needed.

Old April 8th 07, 08:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Aussie Paladin

Default Low Profile Conroe Cooler 11.5cm or lower needed.

Low Profile Conroe Cooler 11.5cm or lower needed.

Must be quiet and efficent even at lower fan RPM. Nice to be quiet at
maximum as well.

The cooler is 11.8, but I have a little more room than 11.5, its just
under 12cm. If all else fails I can remove the top bit of the cooler
and that shoudl make the room needed.

My choice at the moment is a ASUS V-60 cooler.

http://au.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1...&modelme nu=2

Its going into a combined HTPC-Gameing machine. The current cooler
just can't cut it Zalman 8000 cooler. I'am going to duct the hot air
our the top and some cool air from the back to the cooler. Or
maybenot, depends on how well it coolers with the cooling I have. I
have added 2 80mm fans to each side of the case. I love my Dremel

Thanks for any ideas thoughts and or help

Bye.
Old April 17th 07, 02:48 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
[email protected]

http://au.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1...l=1446&modelme...

Its going into a combined HTPC-Gameing machine. The current cooler
just can't cut it Zalman 8000 cooler. I'am going to duct the hot air
our the top and some cool air from the back to the cooler. Or
maybenot, depends on how well it coolers with the cooling I have. I
have added 2 80mm fans to each side of the case. I love my Dremel

Thanks for any ideas thoughts and or help

Bye.

I went with the Zalman 9700LED. From what I read in reviews, this one
out did the Thermaltake Big Typhoon. But both are excellent.