Antec LANBOY - can't figure out purpose of 2 extra front LEDs

Old June 24th 03, 06:17 PM
Dirk Puslich

Default Antec LANBOY - can't figure out purpose of 2 extra front LEDs

Hi. I have an Antec LANBOY. There are 4 LEDs on the front. One for
power, one for HDD activity, and two labeled "I" and "II". There are
also wires attached to these LEDs labeled I and II but there is
nothing to attach them to.

WTF?

They are not in the manual.

Thanks!

Old June 26th 03, 02:16 AM
Overlord

Use one LED for STR. Use the other for SCSI drive activity.
My case has Power LED, Sleep LED, and 6 HD LEDs.
Actually the faceplates on the drives all have LEDs too.
When 2k boots up it does multiple random and sequential HD accesses.
Looks like a pinball machine...

Ya can never have too many LEDSG...

On 24 Jun 2003 10:17:35 -0700, (Dirk Puslich)
wrote:

Hi. I have an Antec LANBOY. There are 4 LEDs on the front. One for
power, one for HDD activity, and two labeled "I" and "II". There are
also wires attached to these LEDs labeled I and II but there is
nothing to attach them to.

WTF?

They are not in the manual.

Thanks!