Recomendations wanted PC USB - FM Transmitter

Old December 1st 03, 07:41 AM
Den Murray

Default Recomendations wanted PC USB - FM Transmitter

Hi Group

Looking to buy one of these USB - FM Transmitters that transmit sound from
your PC by modulating it to FM for local transmission which allows it to be
picked up on a radio.

I need it to get a signal from my PC in one bedroom to the living room.

Any recommendations or warnings?

Cheers

Den

Old December 1st 03, 08:31 AM
V W Wall

Den Murray wrote:

Hi Group

Looking to buy one of these USB - FM Transmitters that transmit sound from
your PC by modulating it to FM for local transmission which allows it to be
picked up on a radio.

I need it to get a signal from my PC in one bedroom to the living room.

Any recommendations or warnings?

What kind of signal are you talking about? If it is audio sound it comes
from the line out of your sound card, not the USB port.

There are several sources for a short range FM RF transmitter, which a
conventional FM receiver can pick up and reproduce in your living room.

Try a Google search for "short range FM transmitter".

Virg Wall
--
A foolish consistency is the
hobgoblin of little minds,........
Old December 4th 03, 06:06 AM
John R

I have the RCA RD900W Lyra Wireless Transmitter and Receiver and I must say
I absolutely love it!

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=90121506

I listen to internet radio and MP3s through my stereo system all the time
now. There is a $20 rebate from RCA through 12/31/2003.

--
"You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced
"V W Wall" wrote in message
Den Murray wrote:

[...]

Recomendations wanted PC USB - FM Transmitter Den Murray General 1 December 1st 03 10:56 PM
WANTED - Hard Drive Rabro General 3 November 13th 03 02:17 AM
p4 board under £50 wanted Dave Barrett General 4 October 4th 03 01:16 PM
SCSI hard disc wanted Paul H General 1 September 24th 03 02:45 AM
DISPLAY ADAPTER/DRIVERS/INFO WANTED kony General 1 August 17th 03 03:26 PM