Komplett.co.uk closed

Old June 24th 08, 03:06 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Jonathan Eales

Default Komplett.co.uk closed

To all visitors of Komplett.co.uk

As of 24 June 2008, Komplett.co.uk has closed down its UK operations. We
regret to inform you that it is no longer possible for UK customers to make
any purchases from Komplett.co.uk anymore.

We value the customers who bought products from us in the past.
Therefore -for the time being, our UK customer service will remain available
for enquiries and warranty questions on products bought from Komplett.co.uk.
You can contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to:
. We will do our utmost to answer any e-mail within 2
working days.

Regards,

Komplett.co.uk

Old June 25th 08, 10:28 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Mark[_8_]

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:06:03 +0100, "Jonathan Eales"
wrote:

To all visitors of Komplett.co.uk

As of 24 June 2008, Komplett.co.uk has closed down its UK operations. We
regret to inform you that it is no longer possible for UK customers to make
any purchases from Komplett.co.uk anymore.

We value the customers who bought products from us in the past.
Therefore -for the time being, our UK customer service will remain available
for enquiries and warranty questions on products bought from Komplett.co.uk.
You can contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to:
. We will do our utmost to answer any e-mail within 2
working days.

Regards,

Komplett.co.uk

This is a shame. I found komplett were ideal for buying barebones
systems.

--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org

Komplett mo UK Computer Vendors 7 October 30th 05 05:48 PM
When does Komplett add VAT? Tim Chapman UK Computer Vendors 3 May 12th 04 09:14 AM
Komplett Down? Krispi UK Computer Vendors 1 November 25th 03 12:01 AM
Komplett @ the Register lordy UK Computer Vendors 17 October 15th 03 05:56 PM
Komplett and getting stock in tHatDudeUK UK Computer Vendors 1 October 2nd 03 11:27 PM