KP Computer Store

Old June 3rd 08, 11:17 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default KP Computer Store

http://www.kpcomputerstore.co.uk

Welcome to the KP computer store - Glasgow's newest online computer
accessories store!

Hot Deals

2Gb SD Memory card - £6.80 + vat.
Freeview USB stick - reveive freeview channels on your PC - £20.42 +
vat.

Other products

Laptop cleaning kit
Laptop Security Cable
Official Microsoft Keyboard
Skype phone
Memory stick

http://www.kpcomputerstore.co.uk
Old June 3rd 08, 11:55 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Krustov

uk.comp.vendors

Tue, 3 Jun 2008 03:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.kpcomputerstore.co.uk

Welcome to the KP computer store - Glasgow's newest online computer
accessories store!

IMHO your website is rubbish .

White text on a black background looks terrible and nobody uses a 15"
monitor these days .

If you dont agree with that - then ask yourself the question of why most
commercial websites use a white background and 'these days' use most of
the available screen width .
Old June 3rd 08, 12:42 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

On 3 Jun, 11:55, Krustov wrote:
uk.comp.vendors

Tue, 3 Jun 2008 03:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.kpcomputerstore.co.uk

Welcome to the KP computer store - Glasgow's newest online computer
accessories store!

IMHO your website is rubbish .

White text on a black background looks terrible and nobody uses a 15"
monitor these days .

If you dont agree with that - then ask yourself the question of why most
commercial websites use a white background and 'these days' use most of
the available screen width .

Hi Krustov,

Thanks for the feedback.
This is version 0.1 of the web-site and I shall take your comments
into account on the next revision.

Mark.

www.kpcomputerstore.co.uk
Old June 3rd 08, 02:26 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Krustov

uk.comp.vendors

Tue, 3 Jun 2008 04:42:42 -0700 (PDT)

This is version 0.1 of the web-site and I shall take your comments
into account on the next revision

You mistake me for somebody who gives a **** what you do or dont do :-)

But seriously , As your the new kid on the block , Have you considered
doing something different like offering a local home delivery service .

These days people think nothing about phoning a chinese or indian meal
to be delivered and pc kit is just another product .

10am - 4pm seems about right with a £2 delivery charge regardless of how
much or how little joe punter buys (pay at the door - cash only) .

If you already have or are planning to advertise in your local newspaper
then giving details of the pc kit home delivery service would be ideal .

But , To maximise your sales opertunitys , Your website needs to give
plenty of details and photos of each item from various angles .

Also , A can of barrs irn bru should be placed next to each item so joe
punter can get a scale of the item size .

(i once bought a usb optical mouse when i was doing some supermarket
online shopping and the actual mouse was just a bit larger than a box of
matches as it was meant for a laptop)

My fault for not looking or paying attention , But the point is a can of
irn bru next the the mouse would have meant the actual size of the mouse
would have been clear .

BTW: i dont stay in rutherglen and the suggested home delivery service
would be no use to me .
Old June 3rd 08, 03:20 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

On 3 Jun, 14:26, Krustov wrote:
[...]

Yes - I plan on doing home delivery - but only intend to mention this
on my local advertising.
Should it be a diet Irn-Bru can or regular?
;-)

Thanks again for the input!

Mark.

www.kpcomputerstore.co.uk
Old June 3rd 08, 09:49 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Krustov

uk.comp.vendors

Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

Should it be a diet Irn-Bru can or regular?
;-)

Well as its rutherglen - perhaps a bottle of buckfast would be more
appropriate .

--
www.krustov.co.uk
Old June 5th 08, 09:26 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat[_2_]

White text on a black background looks terrible and nobody uses a 15"
monitor these days .

Yeah, most of them are 15.4". Though my daughter paid extra to have an 11"
screen on HER laptop.

Old June 5th 08, 01:20 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat[_2_]

Welcome to the KP computer store - Glasgow's newest online computer
accessories store!

IMHO your website is rubbish .

White text on a black background looks terrible and nobody uses a 15"
monitor these days .

If you dont agree with that - then ask yourself the question of why most
commercial websites use a white background and 'these days' use most of
the available screen width .

Hi Krustov,

Thanks for the feedback.
This is version 0.1 of the web-site and I shall take your comments
into account on the next revision.

Mark.

I don't have a problem with the colour scheme and I don't actually have a
problem with the size. Not all of us have perfect vision any more and I do
have one machine that only does 800x600, though I accept that's unusual
these days.

I might take issue with the tagline - "most exciting" is pushing it.

Old June 5th 08, 06:09 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Krustov

uk.comp.vendors
Emil Tiades
Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:40:42 +0100

Well ... it's Glasgow where they get high on deep fried Mars bars.

The latest craze is chip butties dipped in batter and then fried again .

Hmmmmmm - double fried :-))

--
www.cannabiswindow.co.uk

Which O/L store? Bob Homebuilt PC's 1 March 28th 06 12:51 AM
Cool Online computer store Scott Storage (alternative) 2 April 29th 05 05:51 AM
finding large computer store in N.Y.City Filip General 0 August 15th 03 07:22 PM