Global-Comm

Old May 28th 08, 11:55 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Peter Boulton[_2_]

Default Global-Comm

Anyone have any experience with this company?

http://www.global-comm.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index

They seem to have some amazing prices, such as Wii for £149 or blue
Asus eeepc for £189.

The DNS record for the url says it's a UK Sole Trader and was first
registered back in 2003.

Info / advice on whether to take the chance appreciated!

Pete

Old May 28th 08, 03:01 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

-
-http://www.global-comm.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index
-
-They seem to have some amazing prices, such as Wii for £149 or blue
-Asus eeepc for £189.

How amazing is this for a wii:
Sub-Total: £149.00

£9.99
Flat Rate (Best Way):

£27.83
VAT 17.5%:

£186.82
Total:

Seems to me amazon is as cheap/expensive, and there are no live stock levels on
this website...
Old May 28th 08, 03:19 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Peter Boulton[_2_]

Rob S laid this down on his screen :
wrote:

-Anyone have any experience with this company?
-
-http://www.global-comm.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index
-
-They seem to have some amazing prices, such as Wii for £149 or blue
-Asus eeepc for £189.

How amazing is this for a wii:
Sub-Total: £149.00

£9.99
Flat Rate (Best Way):

£27.83
VAT 17.5%:

£186.82
Total:

Seems to me amazon is as cheap/expensive, and there are no live stock levels
on this website...

Hi Rob,

Oh fair enough! The site is quite coy about whether the prices are inc
or exc vat and what the delivery costs are. You were more persistent
than me or I was blind! I should have done what you did before
posting. Sorry. :-(

Anyway, thanks for taking the trouble to check them out. I think I'll
steer clear.

Cheers,

Pete

Old May 29th 08, 02:06 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

On Wed, 28 May 2008 15:19:41 +0100, Peter Boulton
wrote:

-Hi Rob,
-
-Oh fair enough! The site is quite coy about whether the prices are inc
-or exc vat and what the delivery costs are. You were more persistent
-than me or I was blind! I should have done what you did before
-posting. Sorry. :-(

I've been stung before on cheap headline prices - and I put junk in for my info
just to be safe !

regards

comm network [email protected] General 4 October 30th 06 12:51 AM
comm network [email protected] General 0 October 29th 06 08:17 PM
Comm: Christmas Sale SaverSoftware.co.uk UK Computer Vendors 0 December 9th 04 05:12 PM
COMM: FS: AMD CPU heatsink & fan x 200 kinc UK Computer Vendors 0 October 7th 03 02:59 PM