CD jewel case labels for spine only

Old October 24th 03, 08:12 PM
BillyBA

Default CD jewel case labels for spine only

I am wondering if anyone makes a sheet of labels for JUST the jewel case spine
(approx 0.25"x4.5").

I know there are sheets that are part of CD labeling kits that have the spine
stickers, but of course they also have the label for the CD, inside cover, etc.

I am looking for sheets of only the spine labels, so I could run off a whole
bunch on one sheet through the laser, peel them off and stick on the edge of a
blank jewel case.

I guess it doesn't specifically have to be for CD cases, if someone makes labels
of this size that can run through a laser...

Does anything like this exist?
Old October 24th 03, 08:28 PM
Mike O'Sullivan

"BillyBA" wrote in message
I am wondering if anyone makes a sheet of labels for JUST the jewel case

spine
(approx 0.25"x4.5").

I know there are sheets that are part of CD labeling kits that have the

spine
stickers, but of course they also have the label for the CD, inside cover,

etc.

I am looking for sheets of only the spine labels, so I could run off a

whole
bunch on one sheet through the laser, peel them off and stick on the edge

of a
blank jewel case.

I guess it doesn't specifically have to be for CD cases, if someone makes

labels
of this size that can run through a laser...

Does anything like this exist?

Where are you? I get cd tray liners in the UK from Downsoft in Epsom,
Surrey. www.downsoft.co.uk

Old October 24th 03, 08:38 PM
BillyBA

I'm in the states.

Found some at www.acelabel.com, label number 20300.

Thanks

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:28:38 +0000 (UTC), "Mike O'Sullivan"
wrote:

.. .

Old October 24th 03, 09:40 PM
Steve

BillyBA wrote:
I'm in the states.
Found some at www.acelabel.com, label number 20300.

Been looking for something like that for years. Every time I asked
about it, people looked at me like I was nuts, and asked me why I'd
want it. Any idea whether it's available in stores, maybe Office
Depot or whatever?

Old October 25th 03, 08:28 AM
Brian K

On 10/24/2003 3:12 PM BillyBA while directing tourists to the Zazu Pits,
was inclined to say:

I am wondering if anyone makes a sheet of labels for JUST the jewel case spine
(approx 0.25"x4.5").

I know there are sheets that are part of CD labeling kits that have the spine
stickers, but of course they also have the label for the CD, inside cover, etc.

I am looking for sheets of only the spine labels, so I could run off a whole
bunch on one sheet through the laser, peel them off and stick on the edge of a
blank jewel case.

I guess it doesn't specifically have to be for CD cases, if someone makes labels
of this size that can run through a laser...

Does anything like this exist?

MS Word and Corel WordPerfect have templates for all kinds of CD
labels. You print them on a sheet of paper and instead of sticking them
on the outside - insert them on the inside of the spine. Saves money
and works great on all but jewel boxes that don't have clear spines.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Old November 3rd 03, 04:07 PM
Dohhh !!!

I made an MS Word template for just that thing. It makes two lables per page
and you cut them out and bend them where your text is about 1/4" from the
top (and bottom). Just peel up the tray insert and lay the printed paper
"label" inside.
Snap it back together and viola! Instant, CHEAP label customized how you
want it. Works great for the 1/4" thick jewel cases and all you need is
paper.
I can send it to whomever wants it or upload it somewhere for you guys to
get it.
The Word file is 11K (even has handy lines to cut along hehehhe)
Let me know or forward your email address to
remove NOSPAM to get your copy.

Cheers!
--
~~~
Some days you're the dog.... Some days you're the hydrant !
Brian K wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

View My Web Page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951

Lian-Li case vibrates making loud rattle noise. What can be done? Homebuilt PC's 2 January 19th 04 01:18 PM
Case review: Antec SLK3700AMB Matt Homebuilt PC's 0 December 2nd 03 04:09 AM
Cooling Questions Peter Cavan General 35 September 2nd 03 06:42 AM
Cooling Questions Peter Cavan Homebuilt PC's 35 September 2nd 03 06:42 AM
Case Labels such as IDE LED, POWER, RESET, etc... Steve Reinis General 1 July 19th 03 03:49 PM