G400 repair

Old February 24th 04, 03:44 AM
Catherine

Default G400 repair

I have a G400 that got two small condensers ripped off by accident. I can
replace them but I have no idea of the value of c152 and c153. Does anyone
knows?

--
Catherine
Do you have a little green man?
Old February 24th 04, 07:57 AM
Rick

"Catherine" wrote in message newsan.2004.02.24.03.44.31.545262@NOSPAMsympatic o.ca...
I have a G400 that got two small condensers ripped off by accident. I can
replace them but I have no idea of the value of c152 and c153. Does anyone
knows?

You might try asking this over in sci.electronics.repair. The folks
there are usually pretty helpful.

Rick

Old July 19th 04, 02:10 AM
Bill Crocker

You might find it's cheaper to buy another card. They're going on eBay for
very reasonable prices.

Bill Crocker