ATI TV Wonder Pro - Software Installation Problem

Old September 27th 05, 02:01 AM

Default ATI TV Wonder Pro - Software Installation Problem

I recently purchased an ATI TV Wonder Pro. I then installed the circuit
board and tried to install the software. The software installation was
NOT successful.

The circuit board P/N is: NA NTSC 100-703138
The circuit board S/N is: 630519020000-01

The software CD is called "CATALYST" and has the P/N of 180-V01069-200.
The software version is not readily apparent.

The TV WONDER PRO "Getting Started Guide is P/N 117-70116-20.

I followed the instructions on page 14 of the guide for Windows 98 SE /
Windows ME.

In step 3, I was supposed to select the "drivers" folder. There was no
"drivers" folder at the first level. The only folders at the first
level a Bin, Install, Notes, Online, and Reader. The first level
files a Atisetup.atm, Atisetup.exe, Install.ini, and Autorun.inf.

Exploring the contents of the CD, I did find a "drivers folder at
E:/Install/Remote/Drivers but the installation attempt was still not
successful.

The web site was not helpful in determining if I had the proper
software.

In my opinion, I have either the wrong software of I am missing an
additional CD.

Any suggestions?