Memory

Old November 11th 03, 03:24 PM
Brian Smith

Default Memory

I am wondering if anyone out there is still using the now outdated
(Don't mean to be rude) PC100 SD RAM Memory,I was wondering if anyone
knows any good sites on the net to get this memory from.
Old November 11th 03, 05:41 PM
Ron Cook

Old November 11th 03, 08:00 PM
jamotto

(Brian Smith) wrote in message om...
I am wondering if anyone out there is still using the now outdated
(Don't mean to be rude) PC100 SD RAM Memory,I was wondering if anyone
knows any good sites on the net to get this memory from.

yes, I use that memory. It is in my speed demon of a computer....Not.

all jokes aside you might try
www.crucial.com if you know the maker of
the Mobo you can use their advisor to find the right memory for your
machine. Or you can try www.mushkin.com. Both are great memory
vendors. Both package your memory well (mushkin uses an airbox that
you can see by clicking the shipping link) Just about everyone still
sells PC100 ram. Other memory makers include kingston and corsair.

hope this helps