Gov at taxing Internet Again!

Old November 17th 03, 06:28 PM
T.R.

Default Gov at taxing Internet Again!

As many as 143 million Americans could have a new tax to pay if the
Internet Tax Moratorium is not renewed.

Without Senate action, Internet access WILL BE TAXED!

Senators: Pass S. 150, the Internet Tax Non-Discrimination Act!

Goto http://noemailtax.com and have an email or postal letter
delivered to your specific crook, er.. politician concerning this new
government encroachment into your pocket book or sit back and watch
the Government kill the Internet, which would be fine with them
because what is the Internet but the free exchange of ideas and
information which, by its nature, is something that scares the hell
out of the government. Don't let these crooked, immoral *******s kill
your Internet.

"The peoples of all nations spawn the governments they deserve.
Government, by its nature, is inherently evil. If not harnessed from
its conception, if not made vigilant over, it will burst from its
humanitarian bonds and consume those it was brought forth to serve."

Regards,
Thomas

We can't get anything done in this
town because of this Constitution.
Hillary Clinton
Old November 17th 03, 08:15 PM
lyon_wonder

Internet access taxes (along with increases with so-called "Fees" in
the cashed strapped states) well mainly screw the middle class and the
working poor. Its about time to repeal Bushes's regressive tax cuts
to the top 5% wealthiest and GET THE HELL OUT of Iraq!!!

Old November 17th 03, 09:12 PM
PC Gladiator

GD sum of a beach Bush made it rain out today too... Everything is his
fault for sure. And now it's getting dark out and I don't want it to. His
wickedness knows no end!

Get a grip man!

Old November 17th 03, 09:29 PM
T.R.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:15:03 -0600, lyon_wonder
wrote:

Internet access taxes (along with increases with so-called "Fees" in
the cashed strapped states) well mainly screw the middle class and the
working poor. Its about time to repeal Bushes's regressive tax cuts
to the top 5% wealthiest and GET THE HELL OUT of Iraq!!!

Does this mean that you will or will not goto the web site and send an
email that your wish the internet stay tax free?

Old November 17th 03, 09:51 PM
T.R.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:12:20 -0500, "PC Gladiator"
wrote:

Get a grip man!

I agree... BTW, I'm only middle class and really appreciated that
$300 tax rebate bush handed out in 2000. Made up, in a small part,
for that largest retroactive tax increase in recorded national history
imposed mainly on the middle class by Heir Klinton in 94.

We maintain a lot of personal aircraft for some local "rich" folk and
guess what... they only got a $300 tax rebate also... Same as me. So
all this Liberal trash about the rich getting the bigger cut don't
wash when the cap was set at $300 per tax payer. But where the
Tax&Spend liberals started their usual whining was when they saw that
their biggest voting black (the welfare state) didn't get any rebate.
But they forgot to mention that their beloved Welfare State voting
block didn't pay any taxes because they are being supported by those
of us that do pay taxes.

Well, I'm for any tax rebate, tax cut, money back option, etc. that I
can get my hands on and anyone that is against that can just give me
their share if they are not happy with it.

Old November 17th 03, 10:53 PM
Nik

I'm going to have to jump in on this one also. I use to wonder why in
the world would any rational person be against tax relief and tax
rebates. Then I figured it out. First, its always these Liberals
crying about tax relief and tax rebates and second, its not about the
money, its about power. As you said, the Liberal power base is the
"Welfare State" or people that do not work. If you don't work, you
don't pay taxes and if you don't pay taxes then the % of zero that you
get in tax relief comes out to zero! That meant that the Liberal
power base wasn't going to get any money. In other words, no money
for the welfare state, the illegal aliens or the welfare mommy baby
factories, just money to the ones that are forced to support the prior
mentioned three groups through the taxes they are forced to pay
through fear of federal retaliation (coercion).

I got my $300 back then also and to hell with any Liberal that doesn't
like it that I did and their Welfare Base didn't. My daughter is
married to a contractor that makes enough to be in the Liberal's idea
of the "rich" bracket and he got no more than me, $300. But the
Liberal baby factories over in the projects living off my tax money
got NOTHING back.

By the way, I went to that tax site and sent off an email showing my
opposition to the internet site.

NIK