Replacing P4P800 SE with RAID0

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 12th 06, 05:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Brad Quinn

Default Replacing P4P800 SE with RAID0

I had a P4P800 SE motherboard go bad. The POST wouldn't run. However
the CPU and video card both worked in another machine.

I've replaced this motherboard with another P4P800 SE. When I
configure it for RAID in the BIOS and I run the RAID setup Ctrl-I it
seems to recognize the existing RAID volume.

The problem is that it won't boot from the RAID array.

I guess I'm wondering how I go about getting this to work.

Thanks,
Brad