Nero 6 Vcd Sound But No Images

Old May 1st 04, 05:47 AM
Brian K

Default Nero 6 Vcd Sound But No Images

I am running under Windows 98, RAM is 320 m, burner is a Sony CRX225A,

CPU is a PIII class chip.

I've been using Nero Ultra 6 flawlessly to create VCD Slide shows from
pictures I took with my digital camera.

When I burned a project today, the first slide show, 68 images with
sound burned without a hitch. On the second slide show in the project,
it starts ok in playback. After a few images the music, transitions and
Footers remain but the photos aren't there, only black. This is a
shorter slide show, only 28 images. There is no indication during run
through of any problems with the jpg files in question. What might have
caused this?

The only thing new on my machine is Zone Alarm Pro and a DSL
connection. In Zone Alarm I gave Nero permission to do anything on my
computer. I don't get any messages from ZA about Nero.

What causes images not to be shown on playback?

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.
Brian M. Kochera

nero would only start in nero express... mark24951 Cdr 1 July 29th 03 04:45 AM
Nero and burning images zero Cdr 1 July 26th 03 06:15 PM
Normalize in Nero or Sound forge Fernando Blackgoat Cdr 4 July 13th 03 08:00 PM
NERO - burning upside down mirror images Birderman Cdr 0 June 27th 03 09:23 AM
Nero & Alcohol won't burn my cd images anymore... Joe Emenaker Cdr 0 June 25th 03 11:57 PM