Vertical Taskbar Display Issue's !

Old November 19th 07, 06:28 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics
Skybuck Flying

Default Vertical Taskbar Display Issue's !

Hello,

1. I have a Widescreen Monitor to Develop Software on

2. I use Delphi 2007 to develop software with.

3. I have Windows XP Pro x64 Edition.

4. I have 169.04_forceware_winxp64_english_beta.exe drivers installed.

5. I have a Vertical Taskbar to switch more easy between programs - more
text visible in vertical mode.

The issue's a

Some applications/windows get confused with a vertical taskbar, and they are
placed at wrong/weird locations partially offscreen.

Especially Delphi 2007 IDE gets very confused which is kinda annoying.

Re-sizing the vertical taskbar horizontally solves the problems and
everything gets moved back into the correct place.

I am not sure what is at fault. This behaviour was with official graphics
card drivers as well.

So it could simply be a Windows XP issue... or maybe multiple programs are
at fault.

A FIX would be nice !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 19th 07, 11:10 PM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics
tony h

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
[...]

i believe this 'issue' is discussed at length at
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

tony.