*** Call of Duty 4 *** Good Stuff =D

Old November 7th 07, 06:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default *** Call of Duty 4 *** Good Stuff =D

Hey Peeps,

I just finished Call of Duty 4. (This time my speakers where configured in
7.1 surround sound since during the demo they were configured 2 only, dont
know how that happened but I corrected it ).

Anyway. The game is very cool, has very cool scenes, very cool stories and
cool characters and everything about the game is cool.

Graphics pretty good too though, and sound ok too. And there are definetly
some things in this game which I have never seen before in any other game...
I finished the game in 6 to 7 hours or so.

The voices are cool too and I really loved playing with the other
soldiers... and sometimes you can even boom stuff with detonators and call
in airstrikes... and blow up tanks with missile and shoot down
helichopters.. you ll get wounded a lot and crawling and lieing on the floor
and you need to carry hurt teammate... and lots and lots and lots and lots
and lots more !

I don't wanna give away too much... I definetly enjoyed this game... It was
addicting I did not want to stop playing I wanted to play on and on and on
and on and on and on and see how it progressed. This game is probably as
revolutionary as Command & Concuer... it has that feeling to it...
Gameplay/Story/Character/Scenematic wise this is really the best I have seen
so far.

And if that's not all, the game has a very cool end scene as well.

Just watch the end of the credits when you finish the game because there is
a little/big extra in there which I definetly enjoyed a whole fricking
lot... it might may day LOL. ! Lovely.

Dont' know who the vip was... he had bag over head but it was kinda funny.

This game definelty has coolest ending of all games.

With this game you can't go wrong.

I haven't played the multiplayer yet though... But singleplayer is superb.
Once you get used to the heavy action in this game you gonna love it... Just
don't proceed to fast through everything... you gotta stand near cover and
walls and such you can't just run through this game and shoot everything...
you gotta play a little bit more tactical then that yeah !

And the save system was very nice as well... it makes sure you progress
through the game at a rapid/decent rate so you dont get bored having to
replay the same level ove and over again... because sometimes you might
die... but thanks to the good save system you can just almost continue where
you left off !

I enjoyed this game a lot !

However I have seen better graphics and better sound effects and even better
music... but story-wise/character-wise this game is the best.

So because it doesn't have the best graphics and because it doesn't have the
best sound or music I rate this game at 3 stars.

Which is still pretty high ! Maybe it will get another star for
multiplayer.. I don't know yet !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 7th 07, 09:17 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Only thing I missed in this game was being able to drive inside a tank and
blow some ****ers up.

That's about it really

I do wonder about it though.

In BF2 I find tanks mostly boring... still though...

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old November 7th 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Access[_2_]

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Only thing I missed in this game was being able to drive inside a tank and
blow some ****ers up.

That's about it really

I do wonder about it though.

In BF2 I find tanks mostly boring... still though...

Bye,
Skybuck =D

I liked driving the tanks in Halo multiplayer :-)

Old November 7th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
tony h

I liked driving the tanks in Halo multiplayer :-)

Do Not Feed The Trolls

Old November 8th 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

"Access" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Only thing I missed in this game was being able to drive inside a tank
and blow some ****ers up.

That's about it really

I do wonder about it though.

In BF2 I find tanks mostly boring... still though...

Bye,
Skybuck =D

I liked driving the tanks in Halo multiplayer :-)

Hmm don't know about that.

Do you mean the jeep/buggy or were there tanks in halo ?

Which halo you writing about:

Halo 1, Halo 2 or even Halo 3 ?

Me also downloading Gears of War for the PC LOL

Gonna try that one out next.

Though my expectations are low for it... because I think most console games
sux... but still I am gonna try it out

By the way I think my brother said he had Call of Duty 4 a long time ago..
or maybe it was call of duty 3... I can't remember...

I think it was 4 though.. maybe call of duty 4 out on consoles some time ago
? or maybe not...

But then again the websites say it was only out yesterday... 7 november
2007... me a little bit confused about that but that's ok I don't mind
about that.

This sure was a great game damn !

Bye,
Skybuck

Call of Duty and 4.10 liam Ati Videocards 10 November 26th 04 01:24 PM
Call of Duty DaveL Nvidia Videocards 12 February 6th 04 09:15 AM
Call Of Duty MAX Matrox Videocards 0 January 1st 04 04:30 PM
call of duty Doug Ati Videocards 20 November 25th 03 03:45 AM
call of duty and MOH bandit Ati Videocards 2 September 21st 03 04:32 PM