Does not want to start

Old January 16th 07, 08:37 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
montecarlo

Default Does not want to start

Hello,

Today I encountered a big problem with my Acer Aspire 3633 WLMi (3
months old) with Home edition Windows Xp on it: IT DOES NON WANT TO
START.
I worked on it (Office) till yesterday evening an shot it properly.
Today in the morning the laptop does non want to start. I did not make
any changes to any cables, batteries, etc. What could be the problem
?
I must say that in the last 2 months from 1 of 3 starts, the laptop
boots until the desktop is loaded an the it freezes there. I could not
launch any application. I couldn't use the shut down meno nor even the
Task Manager so I needed to restart (press the on/off button for about
5-6 sec.) or wait to the battery drains out of power. In this way I
struggled with it until today morning when it did non start.
Please, could anyone help me (even e link, is not more). I am somehow
desperate.
Thank you all, very much.

Old January 17th 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
doS

"montecarlo" wrote in message
Hello,

Today I encountered a big problem with my Acer Aspire 3633 WLMi (3
months old) with Home edition Windows Xp on it: IT DOES NON WANT TO
START.
I worked on it (Office) till yesterday evening an shot it properly.

shot it dead, no wonder....

Old January 18th 07, 01:17 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Dan

doS wrote:
[...]

More than likely either memory problems or bad sectors on your hard
drive. My suggestion would be to call Acer tech support and have the
problem fixed. At 3 months old, it is still under warranty.