Hey everyone! New to list, looking for a certain PB setup...

Old January 7th 12, 07:36 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
33black

Default Hey everyone! New to list, looking for a certain PB setup...

Hey everyone,

New to this list (didn't realize it existed before) and looking for a
specific PB setup.

It's this exact one right he http://www.flickr.com/photos/st3wy/2729324085/

PB Legend 316SX

No one is ever selling that exact same monitor, can't find that
anywhere. I think I found the cpu on ebay (unfortunately), but I'm
not going to pay these ridiculous prices for them. It's a machine I'm
going to mess around on, for nostalgia.

I have a pretty large Apple collection, with one other PB that I got
for $20, but it's not the one I'm looking for.

I had this exact same setup as a kid and ran a Spitfire BBS on it with
a 2400, then a 9600 modem. I want to resurrect a PCBoard BBS on it,
just for fun.

The other kick is that it'd be helpful if you lived in or near the LA,
CA area, unless you could ship.

I really don't have a lot of money, as it's a hobby, and I work
slinging luggage at a hotel on tips. I'd be open to trades as
well if you are looking for any Apple stuff.

Cheers!

Hey NepropEuropay PC Soundcards 0 October 24th 08 06:57 AM
Once you have completed your preparation to list the item, you willneed to choose a price. Take into consideration the original cost of the item,its current condition and items that are similar on the website. You are nowready to list your used cloth [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 0 April 21st 08 11:16 AM
Hey LC.. Need one of these? Rick F. Compaq Servers 1 October 11th 06 08:47 PM
Hey Shock.r General Hardware 0 August 21st 04 09:56 PM
HEY! MV3 Storage & Hardrives 1 November 5th 03 06:25 AM