Canon S330 won't print anything.

Old July 7th 04, 02:16 PM
Anne

Default Canon S330 won't print anything.

Our standby printer a Canon S330 will only print blank pages. A few weeks
ago the colour started to print oddly and eventually gave up altogether in
spite of lots of head cleaning and a new Canon cartridge. The black
continued to work. We thought it might be the print head itself and we
removed and cleaned it. When the print head was reinstalled it refused to
print anything at all. We then sent for a new print head (at the exorbitant
cost of £47) and two new Canon cartridges. Having installed the new head
and cartridges to our amazement it still won't print anything, not
even a faint image. We have checked and there is definitely ink coming from
the cartridges OK. Canon help line weren't very helpful and suggested the
new print head might be faulty and to ask for another one. This we think is
most unlikely. It almost seems as though the printhead is not in contact
with the paper. As it is out of warranty it is not worth spending a fortune
sending it back to Canon. We should be most grateful if anyone on the group
has any brght ideas.

Anne

Outgoing mail checked by Norton Antivirus 2002

--
Outgoing mail checked by Norton Antivirus 2002