response

Old March 27th 08, 06:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Jean-Noël

Default response

Hello

I have send Two messages to ASUS and I wait always the responses.

Is'it normal?

Greetings.
Old March 27th 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Marc[_6_]

Jean-Noël a écrit :
Hello

I have send Two messages to ASUS and I wait always the responses.

Is'it normal?

Greetings.

Hi,

when they released the K8V Se Deluxe (4 years ago) I contact them
(direct access to technical support, not a generic mailbox) about a
hardware problem on the NIC on all models (tested by several people
around the world..., major problem on Linux, less important on Windows).
They NEVER replyed to me, only puting an update on they web site several
weeks after my mail.

No comment about this non support company !

Marc.

--
L'I2C sous Windows
http://perso.club-internet.fr/mbouget/index.html

ATTENTION : enlevez les X pour répondre (remove all X to reply)
Old March 27th 08, 09:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
TheCroW

Hello

I have send Two messages to ASUS and I wait always the responses.

Is'it normal?

Greetings.

For Asus this is normal ... as it is normal that the Asus sites are the
slowest ones around for years now :-(

Old March 28th 08, 12:52 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Ken Maltby

"Marc" wrote in message
Jean-Noël a écrit :
Hello

I have send Two messages to ASUS and I wait always the responses.

Is'it normal?

Greetings.

Hi,

when they released the K8V Se Deluxe (4 years ago) I contact them (direct
access to technical support, not a generic mailbox) about a hardware
problem on the NIC on all models (tested by several people around the
world..., major problem on Linux, less important on Windows). They NEVER
replyed to me, only puting an update on they web site several weeks after
my mail.

No comment about this non support company !

Marc.

So, while they neglected to return your e-mail, they
just kept working on driver updates that actually solved
your problem, how unfeeling and insensitive of them!

Don't they know customer support is all about feelings!
They should have had someone to placate you and hold
your hand, you know, show that they care!

They should get rid of all those technical types and get
some real sensitive, people pleasing agents, that can feel
our pain.

Luck;
Ken

Old March 28th 08, 02:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Paul

Jean-Noël wrote:
Hello

I have send Two messages to ASUS and I wait always the responses.

Is'it normal?

Greetings.

Where did you send the messages ?

Paul
Old March 28th 08, 08:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Jean-Noël

Hello,

On the site of ASUS (Contact asus exactly).

Greetings