"Total Satisfaction Return Policy".

Old October 1st 04, 05:42 AM
CHARLES SHAMBAUGH

Default "Total Satisfaction Return Policy".

Anyone out there have the full text of Dell's "Total Satisfaction Return
Policy".

I've got a 2 month old Dimension 2400 that has always been a problem and now
won't boot or allow a Windows restore.

Dell's Invoices and packing list states "For returns, see Dell's "Total
Satisfaction Return Policy". But they don't include the text of the policy
and it can not be found on their web site. Though they have a link that is
supposed to take you to a "Total Satisfaction Return Policy" text, it
doesn't work and you get a "page can not be displayed" error.

I'm getting that sinking feeling about the supposedly great service of Dell.

Thanks for help,

Charlie

Old October 1st 04, 06:01 AM
Mark

"CHARLES SHAMBAUGH" wrote in message
Anyone out there have the full text of Dell's "Total Satisfaction Return
Policy".

I've got a 2 month old Dimension 2400 that has always been a problem and
now
won't boot or allow a Windows restore.

Policy is on warranty page at:

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topi...tion=010#total

Old October 1st 04, 12:52 PM
WSZsr

Too late for a return. Have you run Dell diags to test the hardware? If it
is a software problem, you can easily fix it with a clean install of XP. If
you want help, report back with specifics.

Old October 1st 04, 10:43 PM
tim

Call Dell Technical Support(800-624 9896). They should be able to help
you with any Dell installed software or hardware problem.

Tim.

Old October 1st 04, 11:45 PM
Mercury

It is too late for a return. It ended on the 22nd day after the product was
shipped. I would work with Dell to get the computer working to your
satisfaction.

om...