chinese slate floor tiles

Old October 20th 03, 02:22 PM
Groove

Harold Potter said this...

Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a chinese
slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

errm, chinese slate oil??

--
º~ dªv¡d ~º

Old October 20th 03, 02:35 PM
Richard Warr

Harold Potter wrote:
Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a
chinese slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

I use something called "wife" on mine. Works a treat ;-)
--
Richard Warr
Stevenage

Old October 20th 03, 03:18 PM
Charles Christacopoulos

Richard Warr wrote:
Harold Potter wrote:

Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a
chinese slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

I use something called "wife" on mine. Works a treat ;-)
--
Richard Warr
Stevenage
(remove zzz to reply to eMail address)

Will stop working due to the processor overheating when "it" reads your
message. I would also watch out in case keyboard and mouse accidentaly
get connected to 240 volts when it reads your message.

Charles :-)

Old October 20th 03, 04:13 PM
Groove

Richard Warr said this...

I use something called "wife" on mine. Works a treat ;-)

LMFAO.
You better hope this product does not read the NGs else that remark is
probably good for several months of pain.

--
º~ dªv¡d ~º

Old October 20th 03, 10:22 PM
Paul Hopwood

"Richard Warr" wrote:

Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a
chinese slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

I use something called "wife" on mine. Works a treat ;-)

That's all well and good, but I don't think he was asking for examples
of carnal pleasures which can be derived on the floor. ;-)

--
iv Paul iv

[ Mail: ]
[ WWW:
http://www.hopwood.org.uk/ ]
Old October 20th 03, 10:25 PM
MT Chandler

"Harold Potter" wrote in message
Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a chinese
slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

--

You can use a linseed oil and white spirit mixture to seal the tiles and
then apply a coating of wax. But this can be tricky to use and get right.

Mike Chandler

Old October 21st 03, 08:40 AM
Bagpuss

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:25:23 +0100, "MT Chandler"
wrote:

"Harold Potter" wrote in message
Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a chinese
slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

--

You can use a linseed oil and white spirit mixture to seal the tiles and
then apply a coating of wax. But this can be tricky to use and get right.
If you looking for something to buy over the counter then take a look at
Lithofin MN-Stainstop or HG hagesan Golvpolish.

The inlaws did theirs with a borrowed school buffing wheel and a great
block of beeswax given to them by a local bee keeper.
--
This post does not reflect the opinions of all saggy cloth
cats be they a bit loose at the seams or not
Old October 21st 03, 01:52 PM
Harold Potter

Default chinese slate floor tiles

Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a chinese
slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

--
This correspondence does not reflect any opinion of Professor Roland
Marconi. There is a zillionth % chance that he may not be

Old October 22nd 03, 01:37 AM
ß Ø ® G

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:52:13 +0100, "Harold Potter"
wrote:

Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a chinese
slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

carpet tiles

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz ---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

http://www.davessite.co.uk
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity
Old October 28th 03, 06:18 PM
GB

"Richard Warr" wrote in message
Harold Potter wrote:
Hi all.....does anyone know what is the best product to put on a
chinese slate kitchen floor to keep it clean?

I use something called "wife" on mine. Works a treat ;-)
--

So what *do* you do when the dishwasher stops working?