Joy! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- CBexMC4f1

Old July 8th 03, 04:29 PM
kurt wismer

Robin Banks wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:09:53 GMT, wrote:

Steven M. Repsis
2862 Cypressview Ct.
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 944-0762

I don't mind outing a spammer, but this part...

SS#: 092-62-03xx

That's just way wrong to do to anyone. I don't care who.

could be worse... read
http://www.counterpane.com/crypto-gram-0304.html#1

--
"when surveys of all the world's countries are done,
canada frequently rates number one.

Old July 8th 03, 08:59 PM
Scott Alfter

Old July 8th 03, 10:19 PM
Brendan R. Wehrung

"Chip" ) writes:
He's got mail ;-) Hehehehhehehe LOL

"Derek MacKeddie" wrote in message
The message
from contains these words of wisdom:

Forgive me for using SPAM, but sometimes you have to fight fire with

fire.

I'm sure we've all seen the avalanche of SPAM that Mr. Steve Repsis

spews
in our newsgroups on a daily basis; PHEROMONES, PENIS ENLARGER,
CABLE DESCRAMBLER, CLEAN YOUR HARD DRIVE, etc.

Well, I thought you'd all like to know this individuals' name,
address, phone
and SS#. Perhaps you want to give him a call, or send him some

'presents'.
Maybe even update his credit profile, or better yet, pay him a visit!

Steven M. Repsis
2862 Cypressview Ct.
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 944-0762

D/O/B: February 14, 1967
SS#: 092-62-0344
FL Drivers Lic: R122-793-67-054-0
FL Tag#: F53 27V & D728U

Let's all do our part to show our appreciation to Steve for all that he
has done for Usenet over the years.
-
-

We have one of those who lives near us named Alan Ralsky. He lives in
West Bloomfield, MI (in a million $$$ mansion no less) with a basement
full of servers. Some bright soul got his address from tax records and
members of an anti-spam group signed him up for every catalog in
existence. He was not amused. sorry I can't provide an address, because
the paper which ran the story didn't give it.

Brendan

PS: A big shoutout to our friends in NANAU for providing this

information.

Thank you so much ! BWEG

Also, my sincere apologies for X-Posting this information G

Old July 9th 03, 05:39 PM
Scott Alfter

Old September 9th 03, 02:36 AM
draven_2

"Justice" wrote in message
"Robin Banks" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:09:53 GMT, wrote:

Steven M. Repsis
2862 Cypressview Ct.
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 944-0762

I don't mind outing a spammer, but this part...

SS#: 092-62-03xx

That's just way wrong to do to anyone. I don't care who.

~~R.Banks

Speaking of Spammers...........
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...261154456.html

smh