Motherboard won't stay running

Old March 25th 09, 11:35 PM
rani02 rani02 is offline
Junior Member

Default Motherboard won't stay running

I have an intel dq965gf motherboard. all of the sudden it stopped running. Now when it is plugged in, the cpu fan starts up for a second then shuts off. The green power light is on and the red light comes on with the fan then shuts of with it too. This keeps repeating until I unplug it. Also, if I remove the 2x2 12v connector, it will stay on but I get no post or anything, but the cpu stays on. When I remove the 2x2, it then goes back to on, off. Is it the motherboard? I've tried different power supplies and I get the same result. Can I fix the motherboard?