AMD's 45nm technology compared against Intel's

Old December 17th 08, 08:48 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Robert Myers

Default AMD's 45nm technology compared against Intel's

On Dec 17, 1:54*pm, Robert Redelmeier wrote:

Unfortunately for their personal wealth, interpersonal
cues have nothing to do with being right or wrong.

Then why do you invoke them against Sebastian?

You both have chosen to make it personal. So be it. It is personal.
Nothing you can say or do at this point will make it otherwise. If
you want to continue with your personal attacks, be so pleased to do
it if you wish. If I respond in kind, congratulate yourself on how
thoroughly you have pushed my buttons, but don't bother criticizing or
correcting. I don't care what you think, and it takes every scrap of
restraint I possess not to say what I really think.

Robert.
Old December 19th 08, 02:57 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Sebastian Kaliszewski[_4_]

Robert Myers wrote:
blah blah blah...

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity" -- L. Lang

Sebastian Kaliszewski
--
http://www.tajga.org -- (some photos from my travels)
Old December 19th 08, 03:05 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Sebastian Kaliszewski[_4_]

Robert Myers wrote:
BUY!
Go away to alt.stock.advocacy, troll
I remember you. You're the financial genius from the Warsaw pact.
Good time to move the US. The US needs more people with unjustified
self-confidence. It's done such good things for the world economy.

Speaking of unjustified self-confidence ... go look in a mirror.
You do not have any idea of how insulting you often are,
and thereby prove yourself a troll.

That's unusually sloppy for you, Robert. Politeness, consideration
for others, or even an accurate self-image in interpersonal terms have
nothing to do with being right or wrong.

So your're both wrong and not polite.

I have no unjustified self-confidence around people like you or the
other guy who works for people who are experts in risk management,

Well, those who I work for fare good, the company is some billions in
plus. So your nonsensical rambling is just that...

"expertise" of the kind that has nearly brought the world financial
order to its knees.

You only demostrate you know nothing about the stuff you're talking, troll.

It's been interesting to watch the reactions of those burned in
Madoff's Ponzi scheme. They all come down to, "He didn't seem like
the sort," or "He knew all the right people."

Unfortunately for their personal wealth, interpersonal cues have
nothing to do with being right or wrong. There is right, wrong, and
don't know, the last of which is grotesquely underutizlized.

That underutilised "don't know" fits you best, troll.

A fraud
who is nice is still a fraud.

And idiot who is not nice is still an idiot.

Old December 19th 08, 03:17 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Sebastian Kaliszewski[_4_]

Robert Myers wrote:
Unfortunately for their personal wealth, interpersonal
cues have nothing to do with being right or wrong.

Then why do you invoke them against Sebastian?

You both have chosen to make it personal. So be it. It is personal.

Oh, so I undestand, you lack your own will. You're predetermined, you're
not guilty, you're just pushed to trolling by evil Us.

Nothing you can say or do at this point will make it otherwise. If
you want to continue with your personal attacks, be so pleased to do
it if you wish. If I respond in kind, congratulate yourself on how
thoroughly you have pushed my buttons,

[evil laugh]
Yesssss, youu arrre ourrr pupppett
Now answer! NOW!!!

but don't bother criticizing or
correcting. I don't care what you think, and it takes every scrap of
restraint I possess not to say what I really think.

Oh, you don't care, but you have to post. You have to post because we
force you to do so! YESS [evil laugh]

\SK
Old December 19th 08, 04:51 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Robert Myers

On Dec 19, 10:17*am, Sebastian Kaliszewski
wrote:
Robert Myers wrote:

You both have chosen to make it personal. *So be it. *It is personal.

Oh, so I undestand, you lack your own will. You're predetermined, you're
not guilty, you're just pushed to trolling by evil Us.

You made one of the more memorably preposterous claims in my memory of
reading Usenet. Subsequent events have made the preposterousness of
your claim even more obvious. If you're going to spend the rest of
your time on Usenet trying to repair your damaged ego, there's no
real reason for me to respond to you.

If anyone should be barking, it would be the OP, because it was his
post that I mocked. You're not properly involved at all.

Robert.
Old December 19th 08, 07:58 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Robert Redelmeier

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips Robert Myers wrote in part:
On Dec 19, 10:17*am, Sebastian Kaliszewski
Oh, so I undestand, you lack your own will. You're predetermined,
you're not guilty, you're just pushed to trolling by evil Us.

You made one of the more memorably preposterous claims in my
memory of reading Usenet. Subsequent events have made the
preposterousness of your claim even more obvious. If you're
going to spend the rest of your time on Usenet trying to repair
your damaged ego, there's no real reason for me to respond to you.

Such ad-hominem is exactly what obliges me (and perhaps others) to
intercede. Irrespective of their own skills and right to respond,
no-one can defend themselves on equal terms against ad-hominem.
However correct, their arguments can be seen as self-serving.
I have even defended you when I didn't see you as the aggressor.

If anyone should be barking, it would be the OP, because it was
his post that I mocked. You're not properly involved at all.

as above, this makes Sebastians intercission entirely
appropriate. As was mine when you mocked him.

I have explained this before and do not expect you to understand
this time either. However, you are not the only reader on USENET.
You may correctly infer that I value the opinion of an unknown
anonymous lurker well above yours. Your reasoning has given me
no reason to value it. My choice. But does not free me from
the moral obligation to defend others against ad-hominem.

-- Robert R

Old December 19th 08, 08:39 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Robert Myers

On Dec 19, 2:58*pm, Robert Redelmeier wrote:

as above, this makes Sebastians intercission entirely
appropriate. *As was mine when you mocked him.

As I said some time ago, I really have no use for you. Go pick a
fight with someone else.

I shall continue to mock AMD boosterism until AMD finally becomes a
subsidiary of IBM.

Robert.
Old December 20th 08, 12:29 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Robert Myers

On Dec 19, 7:19*pm, krw wrote:
In article 4c1a12d8-e1ae-4898-b028-ff83e2f609f9
@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 19, 2:58*pm, Robert Redelmeier wrote:

as above, this makes Sebastians intercission entirely
appropriate. *As was mine when you mocked him.

As I said some time ago, I really have no use for you. *Go pick a
fight with someone else.

Then why do you bother to respond, troll?

I shall continue to mock AMD boosterism until AMD finally becomes a
subsidiary of IBM.

No one cares, troll.

If you don't care, long-term bully, why do you bother?

I can't say it of Robert, but I can say it of you. I've watched you
patronize, demean, and bully for years, and not just me by a long
shot.

As I was out shoveling snow, in fact, I was thinking of none other
than *you* and all the meaningful discussions of prefetch we might
have had but for your Kieth-knows-everything-because-he's-been-doing-
it-at-IBM-since-197whatever presence, and, according to your all-
knowing IBM wisdom, prefetching doesn't work. Prefetch engines, in
fact, are a big part of i7, memory controller on the die or not, but I
wouldn't even bother trying to discuss it with you around, because,
just as with Robert, it's not about technology. It's about your ego.
Oh, and, of course, your moral superiority.

Old December 20th 08, 12:42 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
krw[_4_]

In article 98263ded-bff6-42cb-81e5-
,
says...
On Dec 19, 7:19*pm, krw wrote:
In article 4c1a12d8-e1ae-4898-b028-ff83e2f609f9
@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 19, 2:58*pm, Robert Redelmeier wrote:

as above, this makes Sebastians intercission entirely
appropriate. *As was mine when you mocked him.

As I said some time ago, I really have no use for you. *Go pick a
fight with someone else.

Then why do you bother to respond, troll?

I shall continue to mock AMD boosterism until AMD finally becomes a
subsidiary of IBM.

No one cares, troll.

If you don't care, long-term bully, why do you bother?

No bother, troll.

I can't say it of Robert, but I can say it of you. I've watched you
patronize, demean, and bully for years, and not just me by a long
shot.

You deserve every bit of grief you get, troll. You are without a
doubt the biggest ass on the Usenet.

As I was out shoveling snow, in fact, I was thinking of none other
than *you* and all the meaningful discussions of prefetch we might
have had but for your Kieth-knows-everything-because-he's-been-doing-
it-at-IBM-since-197whatever presence, and, according to your all-
knowing IBM wisdom, prefetching doesn't work. Prefetch engines, in
fact, are a big part of i7, memory controller on the die or not, but I
wouldn't even bother trying to discuss it with you around, because,
just as with Robert, it's not about technology. It's about your ego.
Oh, and, of course, your moral superiority.

Have fun with your snow, troll.

--
Keith