Using photonics for real-time processing.

Old May 31st 07, 03:03 AM posted to sci.electronics.design,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,sci.electronics.basics,alt.usenet.kooks
Jamie

Default Prongtard's latest morph = "JackShepherd" [email protected]*SPA NK!*

JackShephard wrote:

On Wed, 30 May 2007 18:12:21 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

You complete and utter ****wit ****.

You complete and utter immature dumb****.

I see things never change.

You can take the man out of the slum but, you
can never take the slum or was that scum out of
the man?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Old May 31st 07, 03:21 AM posted to sci.electronics.design,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,sci.electronics.basics,alt.usenet.kooks
JackShephard

On Wed, 30 May 2007 11:52:54 -0700, Brandon D Cartwright
wrote:

"Shephard" huh

So now you morph again to avoid kill files and vainly try to conceal
your atrocious posting history.

Wrong. The spelling was wrong. Since you are so ****ing retarded. It
is a character name.
Old May 31st 07, 06:37 AM posted to sci.electronics.design,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,sci.electronics.basics,alt.usenet.kooks
Michael A. Terrell

Default Prongtard's latest morph = "JackShepherd"SomewhereOnTheLOSTIsland@Someplacei ntime.org *SPANK!*

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

wrote:

You complete and utter ****wit ****.

You complete and utter immature dumb****.

*you* were more mature when you were dead.

He's still brain dead. Its his ignorant mouth that won't die.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old June 2nd 07, 10:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,sci.electronics.design,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,sci.electronics.basics,comp.arch
Bernd Paysan

Default Using photonics for real-time processing.

Bob Myers wrote:
See pretty much every response you've had in this thread
to date. Starting with the "impractical" aspect first, you
will, to create a "photonic" system such as you describe,
require the purely optical equivalent of the transistor. The
moment you can describe in detail how one of those would
work, please get back to us.

Actually, photonic transistors have been developed and described, e.g. he

http://newton.ex.ac.uk/aip/physnews.534.html

There have been earlier photonic transistors, as early as 1989. People even
use photonic switches in production quality optical networks.

None of these are sufficiently mature to produce a whole photonic computer.
But they exist.

Photonic components (usually) work by interferences. They have been
constructed, they really work. This troll doesn't have to come back to us,
but this technology simply isn't very mature. It's a research topic, but
it's progressing at an quite interesting pace.

--
Bernd Paysan
http://www.jwdt.com/~paysan/
Old June 4th 07, 12:10 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,sci.electronics.basics,alt.usenet.kooks
Trent[_3_]

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 04:36:03 -0700 JackShephard
wrote in Message id:
:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 06:15:55 -0400, Trent .****off wrote:

On Thu, 31 May 2007 15:28:06 GMT "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote in Message id:
:

Don Bowey wrote:

wrote:

You complete and utter ****wit ****.

You complete and utter immature dumb****.

*you* were more mature when you were dead.

He's still brain dead. Its his ignorant mouth that won't die.

How can all that vulgar vituperative crap be coming from that lowlife
scumbag's mouth? It must be coming from a pustule on his skull.

There's a skull under all that pus?

That's *all* there is; right to the core. If one were to separate it from
it's scrawny neck and drill three holes in it, it'd put a Brunswick to
shame...

Jeez, the retards come out of the woodwork in this ****ing hole they
call Usenet. Crawl back under your rock, retard.

I'd smack you, but **** splatters. How do you manage to keep the flies
from landing on you to deposit their larvae?
Old June 4th 07, 01:37 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,sci.electronics.basics,alt.usenet.kooks
Michael A. Terrell

Trent wrote:

I'd smack you, but **** splatters. How do you manage to keep the flies
from landing on you to deposit their larvae?

Even flys have SOME standards.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Looking for a real time noise filter imstarlost Webcams 0 April 20th 06 11:17 AM
Real-time clock HankG General 9 January 1st 06 03:58 AM
How to measure real time on a Pentium 3? Rami Intel 1 April 18th 05 05:23 AM
How to measure real time on a Pentium 3? Rami Intel 1 April 17th 05 07:26 PM
Question: Real-Time Back-up Darren Harris General 13 April 16th 04 11:46 PM