Microsoft shortens Windows name

Old September 21st 04, 09:27 PM

*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``' ¸ô¶ó - Cull the O/T ****e '``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*
Old September 21st 04, 09:53 PM

*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``' ¸O¶ó - Cull the O/T ****e '``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*

Told you before x-postin troll

there are a 1/4 million BoroLad's and BoroLasses in my town and that
one is not me !

Rgds, x-posing troll - George Macdonald

pic of old George, the old fart :
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html

N.B for anyone [ and evidence ] reading this missive I have never
culled any on-topic [ macdonald ( lower case ) ] post to any of the
many groups. Therefore 99% [ of those seeing my nym ( evidence ) ]
could respond to me because I don't post the originating group.

13 weeks should do George, 7 weeks now and I'm counting.

You sir are a crossposing O/T troll and I will as with so many others
have your account.

I post most days in these groups and you don't even know it. you
assume that quite properly using my own ISP, [ x-ref ]server etc I
can't nym-shift and go anon.

That means I'm still pulling the ring and you are still an x-posing
O/T fool without an account . . . . eventually.

The evidence is inarguable and in the ' ether ' - the brackets lower
case is very very important [ just one more evidential ring-pull ]
Old September 24th 04, 04:38 AM
keith

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:27:24 +0000, borolad wrote:

My, that spam took *SIX* days!

--
Keith

help! NVIDIA GeForce2 M changes my settings... Serial # 19781010 Nvidia Videocards 1 September 13th 04 09:14 PM
TSMC gets contract to manufacture Xbox 2 GPU R420 Ati Videocards 5 April 8th 04 12:01 AM
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit,Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new! TEL Overclocking AMD Processors 0 January 1st 04 06:59 PM
Bad ECDC update? Mike S. Cdr 0 November 7th 03 03:59 PM
WTF is Microsoft Windows Update doing? anon Nvidia Videocards 12 August 30th 03 08:10 AM