I'm new

Old January 20th 10, 06:25 AM
MitchellHill MitchellHill is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to MitchellHill
Default I'm new

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm from Vancouver, where are you guys from?
Old January 21st 10, 12:57 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Gary Seven

:

Hello clueless from @hardwarebanter.com. We are all from HELL!!

Old January 22nd 10, 10:45 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Mike S.

In article ,
MitchellHill wrote:

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm from
Vancouver, where are you guys from?

I'm from ... here.

Old January 25th 10, 07:23 AM
liljon122 liljon122 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchellHill View Post
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm from Vancouver, where are you guys from?
Hey Welcome I Jon New here as well I am From USA LA hope to have a nice time with all