help re putting iso too large for filing system

Old May 16th 05, 01:19 PM
Beemer

Default help re putting iso too large for filing system

On my hard drive I have a folder containing 3 image files of the same
software program totalling 2.16GB of program data and I want to put this
on to a dvd data disk. When I try this using Nero 6 I get an error saying
that I cannot have an ISO of this size and that I should try udf method.

Can someone explain this to me as there is nothing related in the Nero
manual

Beemer

Old May 16th 05, 05:11 PM
Larc

On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:19:11 GMT, "Beemer" wrote:

| On my hard drive I have a folder containing 3 image files of the same
| software program totalling 2.16GB of program data and I want to put this
| on to a dvd data disk. When I try this using Nero 6 I get an error saying
| that I cannot have an ISO of this size and that I should try udf method.
|
| Can someone explain this to me as there is nothing related in the Nero
| manual

I believe ISO items are limited to 2MB. When you start to burn with
Nero and need to use UDF, select DVD-ROM (UDF) from the list of icons
at the right on the new project window (it's the fifth one down on the
version of Nero I have). The last icon is DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO), which
I'm guessing is for a mixture of the two types, but I've never had any
luck getting that to work properly.

Larc

Old May 16th 05, 07:17 PM
Larc

On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:11:37 GMT, Larc
wrote:

| On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:19:11 GMT, "Beemer" wrote:
|
| | On my hard drive I have a folder containing 3 image files of the same
| | software program totalling 2.16GB of program data and I want to put this
| | on to a dvd data disk. When I try this using Nero 6 I get an error saying
| | that I cannot have an ISO of this size and that I should try udf method.
| |
| | Can someone explain this to me as there is nothing related in the Nero
| | manual
|
| I believe ISO items are limited to 2MB. When you start to burn with
| Nero and need to use UDF, select DVD-ROM (UDF) from the list of icons
| at the right

Oops!!! That should read "at the left"...

Old May 17th 05, 10:07 AM
Beemer

wrote:

| On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:19:11 GMT, "Beemer" wrote:
|
| | On my hard drive I have a folder containing 3 image files of the same
| | software program totalling 2.16GB of program data and I want to put
this
| | on to a dvd data disk. When I try this using Nero 6 I get an error
saying
| | that I cannot have an ISO of this size and that I should try udf
method.
| |
| | Can someone explain this to me as there is nothing related in the Nero
| | manual
|
| I believe ISO items are limited to 2MB. When you start to burn with
| Nero and need to use UDF, select DVD-ROM (UDF) from the list of icons
| at the right

Oops!!! That should read "at the left"...

| on the new project window (it's the fifth one down on the
| version of Nero I have). The last icon is DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO), which
| I'm guessing is for a mixture of the two types, but I've never had any
| luck getting that to work properly.

Larc

Larc,

Tried this but it did not help.

Beemer

Old May 18th 05, 01:20 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Beemer wrote:
"Larc" wrote:
| "Beemer" wrote:
|
| | On my hard drive I have a folder containing 3 image files of the same
| | software program totalling 2.16GB of program data and I want to put this
| | on to a dvd data disk. When I try this using Nero 6 I get an error saying
| | that I cannot have an ISO of this size and that I should try udf method.
| |
| | Can someone explain this to me as there is nothing related in the Nero
| | manual
|
| I believe ISO items are limited to 2MB. When you start to burn with
| Nero and need to use UDF, select DVD-ROM (UDF) from the list of icons
| at the [left]
| on the new project window (it's the fifth one down on the
| version of Nero I have). The last icon is DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO), which
| I'm guessing is for a mixture of the two types, but I've never had any
| luck getting that to work properly.

Larc,

Tried this but it did not help.

You tried DVD-ROM (UDF) and didn't work?
'

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the following is)
( a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

What an Asshole

Ghost 9 Problem MHenry Storage (alternative) 37 November 23rd 05 10:48 AM
PC works in labs, dies at users home B. Walker Homebuilt PC's 59 June 7th 05 07:16 AM
Cooling Questions Peter Cavan General 35 September 2nd 03 06:42 AM
Cooling Questions Peter Cavan Dell Computers 34 September 2nd 03 06:42 AM
putting together P4C800-E Deluxe system - recommendations Jason Asus Motherboards 2 August 1st 03 03:37 AM