Attention Rod Speed: Your head is firmly implanted in your (well-used) rectum. Please seek medical assistance at once!

Old August 3rd 09, 02:28 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc
Bilky White

Default Some gutter trash

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Some pathetic little gutless desperately cowering behind
Bilky White wrote just what you'd expect from a desperately
cowering gutless .

That's it my little retard, DANCE. Now give us a twirl Roddie me old
muppet puppet. TWIRL dammit, NOW!!!

Old August 3rd 09, 07:32 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc
Rod Speed

Some pathetic little gutless ****wit pom desperately cowering behind
Bilky White wrote just what you'd expect from a desperately cowering gutless ****wit pom.

Old August 5th 09, 08:49 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc
Bilky White

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Some pathetic little gutless pom desperately cowering behind
Bilky White wrote just what you'd expect from a desperately cowering
gutless pom.

And finally my little racist muppet puppet, since I have grown weary of you
and, unlike you I have real friends and no time for this, I DEMAND that you
have the last word. Come on cobbah, reply with the final retarded word NOW!

Old August 5th 09, 10:27 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc
Rod Speed

Some pathetic little gutless pom desperately cowering behind
Bilky White wrote just what you'd expect from a desperately cowering gutless pom.

Old August 10th 09, 09:08 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Bilky White[_2_]

"John Turco" wrote in message

I was quite aware of your typo...

So why ask?

just as I'd been equally
certain of the puerility of your recent public attacks on Rod Speed.

Attacks? I see no attacks other than the one levied against Trent by
Roddie, although I suppose you *could* argue that the OP was an attack.

The only true question is, do you have anything positive, to contribute to

It seems that these pompous Poms can barely master their own language,
nowadays!

Oh dear oh dear. How's the cricket going?

Haven't experienced any problems with crickets, lately. Still, I've spied
a few ants, crawling around the house, this summer.

For someone critisizing another's command of English that's an awful lot of
redundant comas.

I mean, people still do speak English, in Britain...do they not? g

Only those of us who aren't chavs.

Oh, so, you don't speak English, after all? (In other words, what the
hell
is a "chav," might I ask?)

Ask away but you might find Google useful in this respect.

--
Cordially,

Really?

John Turco

Old August 10th 09, 09:45 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Rod Speed

John Turco wrote
Rod Speed wrote
John Turco wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Some pathetic little gutless ****wit desperately
cowering behind Bilky White wrote just what you'd
expect from a desperately cowering gutless ****wit.

In a different post, within this same subject thread,
"Bilky White" referred to you as a "boring cnut."

Okay, what's a "cnut" (boring or otherwise)? It seems that these
pompous Poms can barely master their own language, nowadays!

I mean, people still do speak English, in Britain...do they not? g

Nar, they never did, just some *******ised form of it.

Blame that on those damned Normans, bloody frogs.

Recall, though, that those French invaders from Normandy, had originated
in Scandinavia; thus, they were "bloody Vikings," once upon a time.

Sure, thats where the word Normans comes from, its a contraction of Norse Men.

Of course, "bloody" always had a more literal meaning,
where the violent Vikes were concerned! g

And then there's the raping and pillaging in spades.

Their funeral events were a tad over the top too.

Old August 10th 09, 09:50 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Rod Speed

John Turco wrote
Bilky White wrote
John Turco wrote

In a different post, within this same subject thread,
"Bilky White" referred to you as a "boring cnut."

Okay, what's a "cnut" (boring or otherwise)?

Oh dear. Try moving the "n" to the right.

No kiddin', Corky? I was quite aware of your typo...just as I'd been equally
certain of the puerility of your recent public attacks on Rod Speed.

The only true question is, do you have anything positive, to
contribute to news:comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage?

Thats a bit cruel, what are you going to do when he bursts into tears ?

It seems that these pompous Poms can barely
master their own language, nowadays!

Oh dear oh dear. How's the cricket going?

Haven't experienced any problems with crickets, lately. Still,
I've spied a few ants, crawling around the house, this summer.

I mean, people still do speak English, in Britain...do they not?

Only those of us who aren't chavs.

Oh, so, you don't speak English, after all? (In other
words, what the hell is a "chav," might I ask?)

Fark, this turns up with the new google auto completion now

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=chavs+means

One hell of a ****ing resource.

Old August 10th 09, 10:15 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Bilky White[_2_]

"John Turco" wrote in message

The only true question is, do you have anything positive, to contribute to

Oooo, I missed that bit. More redundant comas and I'm fairly sure there
must be other true questions but FWIW at least you now know what a chav is.
Who knows, you may even be one!

Old August 10th 09, 10:24 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Rod Speed

Bilky White wrote
John Turco wrote

Tad unlikely given that there are no councils in the US, ****wit.

Old August 10th 09, 11:21 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Bilky White[_2_]

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Bilky White wrote
John Turco wrote

The only true question is, do you have anything positive, to
contribute to news:comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage?

Oooo, I missed that bit. More redundant comas and I'm fairly sure there
must be other true questions but FWIW at least you now know what a chav
is. Who knows, you may even be one!

Tad unlikely given that there are no councils in the US, ****wit.

http://www.uscib.org/
http://www.cfr.org/
http://www.grains.org/

Make your own Computer-Assisted Medical Advisor [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 0 April 1st 08 11:36 PM
[email protected] bcapsp General 0 May 18th 07 01:09 PM
Yamaha CR3200S Fails Nero CD-DVD Speed Test- Error No Seek Complete (030200) devilboy General 3 November 29th 04 11:22 PM
Yamaha CR3200S Fails Nero CD-DVD Speed Test- Error No Seek Complete (030200) devilboy Homebuilt PC's 3 November 29th 04 11:22 PM
FS: PDA / PC Medical, Surgical...over 200 textbooks for your pda and pc ( All latest and very cheap). Ben UK Computer Vendors 4 October 16th 04 04:07 PM