Program to print multiple copies of an image per page

Old June 25th 05, 11:56 PM
Daniel Prince

Default Program to print multiple copies of an image per page

Is there a freeware or inexpensive shareware program that will print
multiple copies of an image on each piece of paper. I have a
picture that I want to print ten, wallet-sized images on each page.

I use Windows XP SP2. I do not want a Windows 3.x program because I
have many files and directories with long filenames. Thank you in
advance for all replies.
--
I have found several good doctors. I just have not been able
to figure out how to climb through my TV screen to go to them.

Old June 26th 05, 12:19 AM
dfrog

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message
Is there a freeware or inexpensive shareware program that will print
multiple copies of an image on each piece of paper. I have a
picture that I want to print ten, wallet-sized images on each page.

I use Windows XP SP2. I do not want a Windows 3.x program because I
have many files and directories with long filenames. Thank you in
advance for all replies.
--
I have found several good doctors. I just have not been able
to figure out how to climb through my TV screen to go to them.

Newsgroups

Daniel,
take a look at:-
Iomega Photo Printer and Arcsoft Photo Printer - both do what you want - a
Google search should find them.
dfrog

Old June 26th 05, 12:19 AM
Mark Warner

Daniel Prince wrote:
Is there a freeware or inexpensive shareware program that will print
multiple copies of an image on each piece of paper. I have a
picture that I want to print ten, wallet-sized images on each page.

I use Windows XP SP2. I do not want a Windows 3.x program because I
have many files and directories with long filenames. Thank you in
advance for all replies.

If you already have M$ Word, the Avery Wizard software will create Word
documents for printing on various Avery products. In your case, using
the template for business cards or something similar and actually
printing on photo paper might work.

Alternatively, Irfanview has a "contact sheet" function that might do
the trick for you. From the Help file:

http://avery.com/us/Main?action=soft...twarecode=3201

"Create contact sheet from selected thumbs: allows you to create a large
image (contact sheet or catalog) with all selected thumbs (files). A
dialog appears and you can choose the options for the result image."

http://www.irfanview.com/

HTH

--
Mark Warner
lose .inhibitions when replying

Old June 26th 05, 12:55 AM
dfrog

"dfrog" wrote in message

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message
Is there a freeware or inexpensive shareware program that will print
multiple copies of an image on each piece of paper. I have a
picture that I want to print ten, wallet-sized images on each page.

I use Windows XP SP2. I do not want a Windows 3.x program because I
have many files and directories with long filenames. Thank you in
advance for all replies.
--
I have found several good doctors. I just have not been able
to figure out how to climb through my TV screen to go to them.

Newsgroups

Daniel,
take a look at:-
Iomega Photo Printer and Arcsoft Photo Printer - both do what you want - a
Google search should find them.
dfrog

Iomega photo printer here http://www.maxpatchink.com/free.shtml

the Arcsoft one seems to be elusive, its version 2.0 LE that was freeware

dfrog

Old June 26th 05, 01:20 AM
measekite

Most likely you already have the software. It is called Microsoft
work. Here is how to use it.

Create a document

Create a label with the appropriate number of labels on the sheet.

Insert the jpg into a Label

Copy that to all of the other Labels

Print.

Old June 26th 05, 01:46 AM
Bruce

Daniel Prince wrote in
:

Is there a freeware or inexpensive shareware program that will print
multiple copies of an image on each piece of paper. I have a
picture that I want to print ten, wallet-sized images on each page.

I use Windows XP SP2. I do not want a Windows 3.x program because I
have many files and directories with long filenames. Thank you in
advance for all replies.

A similar question was asked he

Sicerley,
Bruce
Old June 26th 05, 02:31 AM

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:55:49 +0100, "dfrog" wrote:

"Daniel Prince" :
Is there a freeware or inexpensive shareware program that will print
multiple copies of an image on each piece of paper. I have a
picture that I want to print ten, wallet-sized images on each page.

Iomega photo printer here http://www.maxpatchink.com/free.shtml

snip

Good source. Thanks.

Geo

Old June 26th 05, 05:52 AM
Susan Bugher

dfrog wrote:

"Daniel Prince" wrote in message

Is there a freeware or inexpensive shareware program that will print
multiple copies of an image on each piece of paper. I have a
picture that I want to print ten, wallet-sized images on each page.

I use Windows XP SP2. I do not want a Windows 3.x program because I
have many files and directories with long filenames. Thank you in
advance for all replies.
--
I have found several good doctors. I just have not been able
to figure out how to climb through my TV screen to go to them.

take a look at:-
Iomega Photo Printer and Arcsoft Photo Printer - both do what you want - a
Google search should find them.

Second those recommendations - especially the Iomega app.

Program: Iomega Photo Printer
Author: Iomega
Wa Freeware
http://www.netoffices.com/articles/s...omegaphoto.htm
(has a nice explantion and a download link)

http://www.iomega.com/software/listing/_archive.html
http://download.iomega.com/english/p...inter72web.exe
v 1.0 (1089 KB)

JPG and BMP formats only. This is a *very* easy program to use. Drag and drop - WYSIWYG - you can
overlap photos to make a collage. Browses folders recursively.

Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP

limitations:

Will only show all images on NTFS partitions. A work-around is to mount a *virtual* folder such as:

Program: MountVD
Author: Walker Brothers
Wa (Freeware)
http://www.lando.co.za/walkerbrothers/

FAT32 partitions - does not recognize/show folders that have these attributes set: system folders,
read-only folders, hidden folders.

---------

Program: ArcSoft PhotoPrinterLE (PhotoPrinterLE)
Author: ArcSoft
Wa (Liteware)
http://web.archive.org/web/200102011...loadsfree.html

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+gr...freeware&hl=en

Author: Iomega
Wa Freeware
http://www.netoffices.com/articles/s...omegaphoto.htm
(has a nice explantion and a download link)

http://www.iomega.com/software/listing/_archive.html
http://download.iomega.com/english/p...inter72web.exe
v 1.0 (1089 KB)

ACK! should have checked the links *before* I posted.

The download link above is good - the other links seem to need revision.

Author: Walker Brothers
Wa (Freeware)
http://www.lando.co.za/walkerbrothers/

redirects to new URL: http://www.walkerbrotherssa.com/

Author: ArcSoft
Wa (Liteware)
http://web.archive.org/web/200102011...loadsfree.html

Susan

--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
Old June 26th 05, 01:38 PM
Greg Eshleman

Its built into WinXp
Right click photo
Open with windows picture and fax wizard
clcik on the printer icon
go through the wizard