You can try to get help he

Old October 22nd 06, 12:43 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Default You can try to get help he

I have had numerous poor experiences with dell recently on 2 inspirons.
It has taken 6 months to work to a resolution and we are getting there.
Some contacts that have been helpful and that may assist you a
I have found that some people at Dell have tried to be helpful and may
be helpful to you. You can contact:
-Dennis Brabandt = 512-728-3537
-Janet Wright = 512-723-0544
-Daniel - 800-624-9896 x. 7262482
-Nancy Door = 800-6249897 x. 726-6966
-Geoff Knox = 800-822-8965 Ext. 7248483

Good luck!

Old October 23rd 06, 02:43 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

Well, do you have any constructive suggestions about getting Dell to listen to
and respond to its part of an industry-wide customer service debacle? Something
has to give somewhere somehow. Most of the name-brand computer companies now
have an overwhelmingly large number of ill-trained inexperienced script monkies
on the other end of the phone. The script monkies may have the interests of the
customer at heart, but no real clue of how to solve a problem.

,,, Ben Myers

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:44:53 +0100, "P"

I have had numerous poor experiences with dell recently on 2
inspirons. It has taken 6 months to work to a resolution and we are
getting there. Some contacts that have been helpful and that may
assist you a
I have found that some people at Dell have tried to be helpful and may
be helpful to you. You can contact:

snip
Good luck!

So....

These people work with you to solve a problem - probably working quite hard
to make you a happy customer. And you reward them by sending out their
private contact details to all and sundry on the internet.

Gee, I'm glad *I* don't have friends like you!!

Didn't you even consider that your actions would be grossly unethical?

Pete.

Old November 21st 06, 05:48 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:44:53 +0100, "P"

I have had numerous poor experiences with dell recently on 2
inspirons. It has taken 6 months to work to a resolution and we are
getting there. Some contacts that have been helpful and that may
assist you a
I have found that some people at Dell have tried to be helpful and may
be helpful to you. You can contact:

snip
Good luck!

So....

These people work with you to solve a problem - probably working quite hard
to make you a happy customer. And you reward them by sending out their
private contact details to all and sundry on the internet.

Gee, I'm glad *I* don't have friends like you!!

Didn't you even consider that your actions would be grossly unethical?

Pete.

Why? Unless the extensions are really private, I don't see it that
way. I don't work in the tech field so I admit I may be wrong but if
they give out the name, bus. phone and extension over the phone, why
can't he publish it here? I interpreted his post as a compliment to
those particular techs while trying to help the rest of us.

If I'm wrong, educate me.