Repair Windows XP

Old August 7th 07, 01:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Lew Pitcher

Default Repair Windows XP

On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization tipshttp://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

Windows XP replacement and optimization tips http://www.ubuntu.com/

Old August 7th 07, 06:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Trevor Best[_2_]

Lew Pitcher wrote:
On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization tipshttp://ads_and_more_ads.blogspot.com

Windows XP replacement and optimization tips http://www.ubuntu.com/

rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

busted :-)

--
Trev
'95 900SS
Old August 7th 07, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Simon Finnigan

"Lew Pitcher" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization
tipshttp://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

Windows XP replacement and optimization tips http://www.ubuntu.com/

Why not upgrade further and go to a ZX81, it`s about as ugly as Ubuntu is!

Old August 7th 07, 07:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Lew Pitcher

On Aug 7, 1:42 pm, Trevor Best wrote:
Lew Pitcher wrote:
On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization tipshttp://ads_and_more_ads.blogspot.com

Windows XP replacement and optimization tipshttp://www.ubuntu.com/

rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

busted :-)

Yup. So I posted from work (where we are restricted to Windows XP
systems on our desktops) and used Google News as my nntp source.

Check the back records (say, in alt.os.linux.slackware or
comp.os.linux.misc to name two) for other postings of mine - you'll
find that they come from this XP desktop /and/ from one of my Linux
systems (usually my Slackware 11.0 desktop system, through
Thunderbird, but sometimes from either my Slackware 10.1 laptop or my
Ubuntu FF laptop).

Perhaps not so busted now?

Old August 7th 07, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Trevor Best[_2_]

Lew Pitcher wrote:
On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization tipshttp://ads_and_more_ads.blogspot.com
Windows XP replacement and optimization tipshttp://www.ubuntu.com/

rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

busted :-)

Yup. So I posted from work (where we are restricted to Windows XP
systems on our desktops) and used Google News as my nntp source.

Check the back records (say, in alt.os.linux.slackware or
comp.os.linux.misc to name two) for other postings of mine - you'll
find that they come from this XP desktop /and/ from one of my Linux
systems (usually my Slackware 11.0 desktop system, through
Thunderbird, but sometimes from either my Slackware 10.1 laptop or my
Ubuntu FF laptop).

Perhaps not so busted now?

None of the humour newsgroups obviously then.

--
Trev
'95 900SS
Old August 7th 07, 11:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Lew Pitcher

Old August 8th 07, 08:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Nuno J. Silva

On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization
tipshttp://windowsxpsp2pro.blogspot.com

Windows XP replacement and optimization tips http://www.ubuntu.com/

Why not upgrade further and go to a ZX81, it`s about as ugly as
Ubuntu is!

Have you tried to customize it?

*Breaking News*: You can use and develop themes for GNOME, KDE, XFCE,
and lots of other window managers and desktop environments.

Windows XP repairing and enhancement tips:
format C:

--
Nuno J. Silva
Lisbon, Portugal

Using Claws Mail 2.10.0

Gentoo Base System release 1.12.9
Linux 2.6.17-gentoo-r7 i686 Pentium II (Deschutes)

-=-=-
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !!
-- Felix von Leitner,

Old August 8th 07, 08:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
maxx

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:38:13 +0100, Nuno J. Silva wrote:

Windows XP repairing and enhancement tips: format C:

No need to do that. M$' software is built in such a way that viruses will
do that for you at no cost at all!

gr,
maxx
Old August 8th 07, 09:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Mike Roman

Lew Pitcher wrote:
On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization
tipshttp://ads_and_more_ads.blogspot.com
Windows XP replacement and optimization tipshttp://www.ubuntu.com/
rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

busted :-)

Yup. So I posted from work (where we are restricted to Windows XP
systems on our desktops) and used Google News as my nntp source.

Check the back records (say, in alt.os.linux.slackware or
comp.os.linux.misc to name two) for other postings of mine - you'll
find that they come from this XP desktop /and/ from one of my Linux
systems (usually my Slackware 11.0 desktop system, through
Thunderbird, but sometimes from either my Slackware 10.1 laptop or my
Ubuntu FF laptop).

Perhaps not so busted now?

None of the humour newsgroups obviously then.

Have they written a Linux driver for humour yet? ;o)

Old August 8th 07, 04:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware,comp.os.linux.hardware,uk.comp.homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
'Nel'[_2_]

g.com...
Lew Pitcher wrote:
On Aug 6, 3:15 pm, wrote:
Windows XP repairing and optimization
tipshttp://ads_and_more_ads.blogspot.com
Windows XP replacement and optimization tipshttp://www.ubuntu.com/
rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

busted :-)

Yup. So I posted from work (where we are restricted to Windows XP
systems on our desktops) and used Google News as my nntp source.

Check the back records (say, in alt.os.linux.slackware or
comp.os.linux.misc to name two) for other postings of mine - you'll
find that they come from this XP desktop /and/ from one of my Linux
systems (usually my Slackware 11.0 desktop system, through
Thunderbird, but sometimes from either my Slackware 10.1 laptop or my
Ubuntu FF laptop).

Perhaps not so busted now?

None of the humour newsgroups obviously then.

Have they written a Linux driver for humour yet? ;o)

No, but the Linux lover's PC's do have the latest chip(on the
shoulder)sets!! :-)

Repair Windows XP Lew Pitcher General 87 September 3rd 07 10:58 PM
Repair Windows XP [email protected] Dell Computers 0 August 6th 07 08:14 PM
K8N RAID & Windows Repair Install K2 Asus Motherboards 0 February 28th 06 04:27 AM
Windows XP Home Repair Console Problem Zippy the Pinhead Dell Computers 1 August 7th 04 01:53 AM
Scanner help: can not install any scanner : is it possible to repair "still image" , i.e. scanners, part of registry in Windows XP without new installation? Bart van der Wolf Scanners 1 December 8th 03 07:27 AM