GA-MA69VM-S2 (rev. 1.0)

Old May 7th 07, 06:40 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wave

Default GA-MA69VM-S2 (rev. 1.0)

hello there,

Any comment about this board ?

GA-MA69VM-S2 (rev. 1.0) AMD 690V chipse
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/...e=GA-MA69VM-S2

Old May 8th 07, 02:05 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Parrôtt

Are you looking at getting this mainboard?

God Bless... :-)

Old May 8th 07, 04:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wave

On Tue, 8 May 2007 11:05:16 +1000, "Parrôtt"
wrote:

Are you looking at getting this mainboard?

yes.
what wrong with this mainboard ?

God Bless... :-)

.. .

Old May 9th 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Parrôtt

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the mainboard. Just asking a
question.....
Seems like a good mainboard to me. Some questions I have seen pop up from
people asking about mainboards and what not a What will be your primary
use for it? Do you want to overclock it? Do you want it for gaming / videos
etc?
I have a GAM59SLI S5

God Bless... :-)

wrote:

Are you looking at getting this mainboard?

yes.
what wrong with this mainboard ?

God Bless... :-)

. ..

Old May 9th 07, 12:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wave

On Wed, 9 May 2007 09:47:59 +1000, "Parrôtt"
wrote:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the mainboard. Just asking a
question.....
Seems like a good mainboard to me. Some questions I have seen pop up from
people asking about mainboards and what not a What will be your primary
use for it? Do you want to overclock it? Do you want it for gaming / videos

I want upgrade albatron KX400 VIA KT133 chipset
Athlon XP2000+ (working at 1750mhz)
ATI Rage Mobility 8mb AGP
capasitor leak, USB 1.1
time to upgrade.

canot find review for this board. If can overclock it a bonus.
game - no
video - yes. watch/record tv, vcd/dvd, mp3/aac, internet.

Old May 9th 07, 06:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wes Newell

wrote:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the mainboard. Just asking a
question.....
Seems like a good mainboard to me. Some questions I have seen pop up from
people asking about mainboards and what not a What will be your primary
use for it? Do you want to overclock it? Do you want it for gaming / videos

I want upgrade albatron KX400 VIA KT133 chipset
Athlon XP2000+ (working at 1750mhz)
ATI Rage Mobility 8mb AGP
capasitor leak, USB 1.1
time to upgrade.

canot find review for this board. If can overclock it a bonus.
game - no
video - yes. watch/record tv, vcd/dvd, mp3/aac, internet.

Cons of this board. Only one IDE channel. Only 2 PCI slots. No firewire.
Limited slots for a media center PC. I use all 4 of my PCI slots for
HDTV tuner cards. If this deosn't concern you, then the board should work
well for you. There are 9 user reviews on newegg. All are positive.

Old May 11th 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Wave

On Wed, 09 May 2007 17:04:41 GMT, Wes Newell
wrote:

Cons of this board. Only one IDE channel. Only 2 PCI slots. No firewire.
Limited slots for a media center PC. I use all 4 of my PCI slots for
HDTV tuner cards. If this deosn't concern you, then the board should work
well for you. There are 9 user reviews on newegg. All are positive.

No choice. No ATX mainboard base on AMD690V chipset.