Nvidia 175.19's pulled

Old June 29th 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

Default Nvidia 175.19's pulled

Charabeuh wrote:

Drivers 175.19 == select English (UK) or any other language and not
English (US)

Sure enough! The 175.19's are there on the UK site. Looks like someone
didn't get the memo.
Old June 29th 08, 07:30 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dirk Dreidoppel[_2_]

Bill schrieb:
In article ,
says...
One sites review...........

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.ph...194&Item id=1

There a couple more I cant think of at the minute. (not on the same computer
I was checking earlier so I cant find out from history.)

snip

Thanks. A quick browse and it seems to be related to multiple GPU's
for the most part. It'll be enlightening to see if Nvidia comes
clean with what went wrong.

Bill

Hm, could be true. They surely seem slower than the .16 on my SLI pair.
Well, I might just as well go for the 177.39 betas.
Old June 30th 08, 03:39 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Wonderman

US English

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvist...5.19_whql.html

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
. ..
Wonderman wrote:
they're still there...

Not what I see, as of this post the 175.16's are being offered on nvidias
web site, not the 175.19's.

Link to the 175.19's plz.

Old June 30th 08, 05:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

Wonderman wrote:
US English

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvist...5.19_whql.html

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message
. ..
Wonderman wrote:
they're still there...

Not what I see, as of this post the 175.16's are being offered on
nvidias web site, not the 175.19's.

Link to the 175.19's plz.

That's Vista and no one cares about gaming performance while using
Vista. If they did, they would not be using Vista. XP still has the
..16's listed.
Old June 30th 08, 07:45 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
The Coward Robert Ford

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in
:

That's Vista and no one cares about gaming performance while using
Vista. If they did, they would not be using Vista. XP still has the
.16's listed.

Vista performs pretty much on par with XP now in games so cut the BS. There
are plenty of articles out there that prove that. At least with Vista64 I
actually get to make use of the full 4GB I have installed.
Old June 30th 08, 10:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

The Coward Robert Ford wrote:
"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in
:

That's Vista and no one cares about gaming performance while using
Vista. If they did, they would not be using Vista. XP still has the
.16's listed.

Vista performs pretty much on par with XP now in games so cut the BS. There
are plenty of articles out there that prove that. At least with Vista64 I
actually get to make use of the full 4GB I have installed.

keeps swimming by ignoring the little wiggly thing with a line attached
to it
Old June 30th 08, 10:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
The Coward Robert Ford

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in
news
keeps swimming by ignoring the little wiggly thing with a line
attached to it

Yea, sure, pull the other one. Now that you know you have no legit rebuttal
you claim you were just trolling. More BS from you.
Old June 30th 08, 11:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

The Coward Robert Ford wrote:
"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in
news
keeps swimming by ignoring the little wiggly thing with a line
attached to it

Yea, sure, pull the other one. Now that you know you have no legit rebuttal
you claim you were just trolling. More BS from you.

sees the wiggly thing now wiggling desperately but still keeps swimming by

Old July 1st 08, 06:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
nospam

"The Coward Robert Ford" wrote in message news:bR9ak.65956$gc5.47948@pd7urf2no...
"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in
:

That's Vista and no one cares about gaming performance while using
Vista. If they did, they would not be using Vista. XP still has the
.16's listed.

Vista performs pretty much on par with XP now in games so cut the BS. There
are plenty of articles out there that prove that. At least with Vista64 I
actually get to make use of the full 4GB I have installed.

Vista is a bloated disaster that runs like dog turds unless you disable
everything that's been added since XP.

Or in other words, run XP. Win2000 is even better/faster.

Old July 1st 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Folk

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:45:27 GMT, The Coward Robert Ford
wrote:

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in
:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/default.mspx