25 bad things in CoD4 Multiplayer.

Old June 17th 08, 11:56 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default 25 bad things in CoD4 Multiplayer.

Actually I don't think it's a distance thingy...

Doesn't make sense anyway... how would the granade know the distance ?

Sensors ? Sounds expensive ?

I think the granade launcher granades doesn't explode when it
bounces/reflects of surfaces.

I think it needs to be shot in such a way so it doesn't skip of the water so
to speak.

It needs an impact point.

Bull**** I say

Just ****ing explode mister nade LOL.

Actually it kills enemy when I hit their body, so that's usually not the
problem.

The problem is when the ****ing nade skips off the surface

I want a splash damage/explosion to kill of the enemy for imprecise kills

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 17th 08, 11:57 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Well there was a server that said:

No P90.

How am I supposed to know as a player which weapon that is if names never
displayed ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 17th 08, 11:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Knowing which kits other teammates play could help balacing the team.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 17th 08, 12:01 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

I wanted to try a different server.

The kill-drop-nade thing was started to get a bit boring and lame

So the kill-drop-nade thing could cause massive teamkills so I wanted to try
a server where friendly fire was on.

I had to try different servers until I found one.. it was late though only 4
people where on.

Maybe friendly fire on not so popular in CoD4 ? hmmm.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 17th 08, 12:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Well here is an idea:

The 3D person model should do it's best to fit in the tiny space when there
is little room.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 18th 08, 02:34 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Rod

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:56:35 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Actually I don't think it's a distance thingy...

Doesn't make sense anyway... how would the granade know the distance ?

Sensors ? Sounds expensive ?

I think the granade launcher granades doesn't explode when it
bounces/reflects of surfaces.

Read the manual. It specifically states it needs to travel a certain
distance to arm. Once it's travelled that distance it'll explode
regardless of what it hits. Whether the real 203 (?) operates in
this manner, I have no idea.

I can't be bothered replying to 10 different individual messages, if
you want a reply put them all in 1 message.

Cheers,
Rod.
Old June 18th 08, 10:15 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Carl

Unless you save the players directory. Google.

Thanks! Poor day when you don't learn something new, I've got the Steam
version, hopefully with the impending release of SteamCloud, this will not
even be an issue.

Old June 18th 08, 11:50 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

wrote:

Actually I don't think it's a distance thingy...

Doesn't make sense anyway... how would the granade know the distance ?

Sensors ? Sounds expensive ?

I think the granade launcher granades doesn't explode when it
bounces/reflects of surfaces.

Read the manual. It specifically states it needs to travel a certain
distance to arm. Once it's travelled that distance it'll explode
regardless of what it hits. Whether the real 203 (?) operates in
this manner, I have no idea.

Hmm what manual ? Never mind..

Anyway it sucks LOL

I can't be bothered replying to 10 different individual messages, if
you want a reply put them all in 1 message.

What's the big deal ?

Bye,
Skybuck +D

Old June 18th 08, 05:51 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.shooters,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

By the way the distance theory is not the practice.

In practice the granade bunches of surfaces and then it flies further and
then it still doesn't explode.

Even if I shoot the remaining thingy it doesn't explode.

Bye,
Skybuck.