Can I turn a CPU into a time-bomb ???

Old June 8th 05, 04:27 AM
Winnie Oakbob

Default Can I turn a CPU into a time-bomb ???

I want to kill some asshole by modifying his PC, so that his CPU will
explode and grill his fat butt.

Is that possible or should I buy C4 to blow him up?
Old June 8th 05, 06:59 PM
Chris

Winnie Oakbob wrote:
I want to kill some asshole by modifying his PC, so that his CPU will
explode and grill his fat butt.

Is that possible or should I buy C4 to blow him up?

1) buy a cartridge of compressed liquid fluorine. you might have to
look hard for it.

2) Using a dremel tool with a mini saw blade attachment to cut the
cartridge in half, lengthwise. Be sure to leave the neck of the
cartridge intact, though, because you'll use the neck of the cartridge
to hold the magnesium wires that will carry the electric charge to the
fluorine. In order to avoid sparks which could be dangerous around
fluorine, be sure to hold the cutting surface and dremel tool under
running water. This will keep the fluorine tank cool.

3) now you have 1/2 canister of liquid fluorine. It's uncompressed now.
The excess will have taken care of itself. Did you remember to leave
the neck on the bottle? Good. Drill a hole through the cap. During
this time, you'll probably want to save the fluorine in a resiliant
bowl. I'd suggest frozen mercury..

Hole drilled and fluorine put back in the 1/2 canister? wow. you've got
some Supercalifragelisticexpialidocious-ly leet zkillz if you've gotten
this far. Hum diddle-diddle!

5) Wrap zinc and copper wires together. Make sure they're stripped
first, entirely. Insulation stops the flow of electricity and makes the
bomb inefficient 26AWG should be good. put the twisted end into the
bottle, and connect the other ends to a reclaimed wall jack. copper on
negative, zinc on positive.

If you follow these instructions, you'll never have to worry about the
Microsoft Antitrust trial again!

391-1213
Old June 11th 05, 09:09 PM
Bob Smith \(UK\)

"Winnie Oakbob" wrote in message
om...
I want to kill some asshole by modifying his PC, so that his CPU will
explode and grill his fat butt.

Is that possible or should I buy C4 to blow him up?

C4. Right tool for the job and all that.

Old June 12th 05, 06:53 AM
andrew

Bob Smith (UK) wrote:
"Winnie Oakbob" wrote in message
om...

I want to kill some asshole by modifying his PC, so that his CPU will
explode and grill his fat butt.

Is that possible or should I buy C4 to blow him up?

C4. Right tool for the job and all that.

Is that a Celeron 4? Are they out yet?

Old June 12th 05, 09:30 AM
Patsy

andrew wrote:
Bob Smith (UK) wrote:

"Winnie Oakbob" wrote in message
om...

I want to kill some asshole by modifying his PC, so that his CPU will
explode and grill his fat butt.

Is that possible or should I buy C4 to blow him up?

C4. Right tool for the job and all that.

Is that a Celeron 4? Are they out yet?

I hope intel test them, they surely wouldn't be allowed to make ones
which explode...
Patsy
Old June 14th 05, 01:48 PM
Forum User

Winnie Oakbob wrote:
I want to kill some asshole by modifying his PC, so that his CPU will
explode and grill his fat butt.

Maybe you could rig the PSU up to turn the whole case live or something ?
Let us know how it turns out.

Is that possible or should I buy C4 to blow him up?