Multiple PCI vid cards with Intel motherboards possible?

Old February 6th 05, 04:29 AM
JeQ

Hello, I am currently having the exact same problem. I purchases a
Matrox G450 to run my 4 monitors on an Asus P4C800E Montherboard and I
lost my Network cabability and my PCI to CSA cannot confitgure to the lack
of Resources. Did you find a solution to this problem?

Old March 3rd 05, 11:20 AM
AJ

"JeQ" wrote in message lkaboutcomputing.com...
Hello, I am currently having the exact same problem. I purchases a
Matrox G450 to run my 4 monitors on an Asus P4C800E Montherboard and I
lost my Network cabability and my PCI to CSA cannot confitgure to the lack
of Resources. Did you find a solution to this problem?

I had the same problem with an Intel 865GBF motherboard. Intel said it was not
their goal to support every video card under the sun. Matrox said it was
Intel's problem. So I never got the G450PCI to work in my machine.

AJ