Tom's Hardware article on best video cards

Old February 28th 07, 11:59 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR

Default Tom's Hardware article on best video cards

Seems like good reading if you are into video cards:

http://www.tomshardware.com/2007/02/...ney/index.html
Old February 28th 07, 02:06 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
PaulT

I agree with Tom's thoughts on the GeForce 7600GT except you can actually
get it for under $100 no at newegg, best part is after installing it I had
to reopen the case on my E520 to make sure the fan was running, I tried the
BFG 6600GT but it was too LOUD and I had some artifacting in UT2003.. For
$89 it's hard to beat the EVGA Geforce7600GT w/256mb GDDR3
http://www.newegg.com/product/produc...82E16814130062

PS: Good to be back, with the Comcast take over I couldn't access the
newsgroup server..