Corrupt NTFS filesystem

Old November 1st 06, 09:07 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Fred

Default Corrupt NTFS filesystem

Citizen Bob wrote
Fred wrote

And you had no basis for that claim UNTIL
you had your nose rubbed in the FACT

That's enough.

You get no say what so ever on that or anything else at all, ever.

I get all the say I want to say.

You clearly dont, you cant actually manage to control yourself.

Just like any other 2 year old.

reams of your childish attempts at insults that any 2
year old could leave for dead, flushed where it belongs

I will not be opening any more of your posts

You've said that before you silly little pathological liar.

That comment is proof that you are a sockpuppet.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist pathological liars ?

Old November 1st 06, 12:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Citizen Bob

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:05:13 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

Don't hold your breathe.

Never that stupid, and we can all see that it didnt end, stupid.

Sockpuppet.

--

"First and last, it's a question of money. Those men who own the earth
make the laws to protect what they have. They fix up a sort of fence or

Old November 1st 06, 06:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Fred

Boneheaded terminal ****wit.

Old November 1st 06, 06:48 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Rod Speed

Citizen Bob wrote
Fred wrote

Old November 1st 06, 08:39 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Citizen Bob

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 05:47:26 +1100, "Fred" wrote:

Sockpuppet.

Boneheaded terminal ****wit.

Sckpuppet

Old November 1st 06, 08:39 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Citizen Bob

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 05:48:11 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Citizen Bob wrote
Fred wrote

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist pathological liars ?

Sockpuppet.

Boneheaded terminal ****wit.

yawn

Old November 1st 06, 09:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Fred

Citizen Bob wrote:

Sckpuppet

Boneheaded terminal ****wit.

Old November 1st 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Fred

Citizen Bob wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Citizen Bob wrote
Fred wrote

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist pathological liars ?

Sockpuppet.

Boneheaded terminal ****wit.

yawn

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead, dopey.

Get one to help you before posting again, if anyone is
actually stupid enough to let you anywhere near one.

Old November 2nd 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Citizen Bob

After getting corrupt NTFS volumes a couple times a day, including a
BSOD, I have gone a couple days with nothing going wrong. That's
because I used Perfect Disk to defrag both online and offline. I have
noticed this before. I expect in about 3-5 days I will begin seeing
the lone corruption followed in intensity by more and finally a BSOD
or two before I defrag again and it all stops for about a week.

What does that tell you about the cause of this?

Corrupt NTFS Filesystem Bob General 29 May 10th 07 01:49 AM
Corrupt NTFS Filesystem Bob General 19 July 1st 06 01:33 PM
testdisk and findpart problem jcombalicer Storage (alternative) 9 December 10th 04 11:35 PM
Drive Image 2002 Rosie Storage (alternative) 9 November 20th 03 03:25 PM
NTFS partition corrupt [email protected] Storage (alternative) 4 September 2nd 03 02:39 PM