Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i) (repost by popular demand)

Old July 10th 03, 07:11 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i) (repost by popular demand)

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
--------------------------------------

From: smh
Subject: Roxio Easy CD 5.3.x SP4 and verifying EVERY file?
Date: 10/18/02

Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill) wrote:

Since i made a update or my Easy CD Creator 5.02 to 5.3.x SP4 the
software makes a verify of all files written and this takes the same
amont of time as the burning does Have someone manage to turn
this "feature" off?

It's a default setting - i.e., it's in the wrong place. Sorry, I've
used it only for testing some years ago and have forgotten where, but
look around the defaults for it.

"Some years" ago, Richter? Is (12/18/01) "some years" ago in your
calendar? Yet another one with an exquisite sense of time!

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: Verify written data
Date: (12/18/01)

Is there any way to have the program verify the data you write?
... I am taking about CD Creator Deluxe 5 Platinum.

Turn on the verify option. The only drawback is that it is set
in the defaults rather than on a disc-by-disc basis.
=====================

Maybe your sense of time has gone exquisite because of this?

=======================
From: Steve Rothkin
Subject: EZCD 5.1 update -- lost verify CD option
Date: 4/3/02

I just installed the EZCD 5.1 platinum update over my EZCD 5.0
platinum/deluxe. I used to have an option on the File - Project
Properties to verify the CD after burn. This seems to have
disappeared in 5.1 (at least for a music mix CD).
=======================

[ The above is yet another bug report Mike Richter responded with
deafening silence -- but he "readily acknowledges" bugs! ]

Then there is this post on (6/22/02), no doubt "some years" ago in your
exquisite sense of time:

=======================
From: Chris Bennett
Subject: How do I get Roxio 5 to not verify a CD after
Date: 6/22/02 I record it?

Select File then CD Project Properties.
One of the boxes is Automatically Verify Files.
Turn this off.

You knew about the above post because you posted in the thread:

From: Mike Richter (King Troll)
Date: 6/23/02 I record it?

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Kook") wrote:

snip Ranting

Is (6/23/02) "some years" ago in your calendar, Mikey?