Packard Bell wallpaper / screensavers

Old July 6th 08, 08:07 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

Default Packard Bell wallpaper / screensavers

Hi Gang !

Does anyone know where I can download Packard Bell desktop wallpaper and
screen savers ?

Thanks !

bobwatts

--
boBWatts®©
EartH

Old July 7th 08, 11:06 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Wilf Scroggins

Robert E. Watts wrote:
Hi Gang !

Does anyone know where I can download Packard Bell desktop wallpaper and
screen savers ?

Thanks !

bobwatts

I have the animated 3D "The Computer the world comes home to" if you
want it.
Old July 7th 08, 12:25 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

"Wilf Scroggins" wrote in message

I have the animated 3D "The Computer the world comes home to" if you want
it.

Hello W !

Absolutely !

I found about 7 Packard Bell wallpapers on a computer that I hadn't wiped
the hard drive. Makes me sorry now that all of the previous computers I
didn't care about the OS that was installed, and just instantly installed my
own OS wiping out the OE installed PB stuff in a lot of instances.

( Maybe I can get Bill to make me a pile of copies of those neato Restore
CD's he has. :-) Or at least compile a folder of PB wallpaper and
screensavers from 'em. )

If you would like, you can email that file to:

Sorry to have to do that, but the spambots are watching me. If you would
like, I can also email you my 6 or 7 PB wallpapers to your return email.

bobwatts

Old July 9th 08, 08:26 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Jul 7, 7:25*am, "Robert E. Watts" wrote:
"Wilf Scroggins" wrote in message

I have the animated 3D "The Computer the world comes home to" if you want
it.

Hello W !

Absolutely !

I found about 7 Packard Bell wallpapers on a computer that I hadn't wiped
the hard drive. Makes me sorry now that all of the previous computers I
didn't care about the OS that was installed, and just instantly installed my
own OS wiping out the OE installed PB stuff in a lot of instances.

( Maybe I can get Bill to make me a pile of copies of those neato Restore
CD's he has. *:-) *Or at least compile a folder of PB wallpaper and
screensavers from 'em. )

If you would like, you can email that file to:

removeeverythingaroundmyobviousemailwhichisbobwa..

Sorry to have to do that, but the spambots are watching me. If you would
like, I can also email you my 6 or 7 PB wallpapers to your return email.

bobwatts

--
boBWatts®©
EartH
Watts Carburetion Service
Whizzbang Computers
Official collector of: *transfat asian plastic junk trinkets !

I have done a search on some of my master Cd's
I searched .scr
Do you want these files
Old July 10th 08, 12:28 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

Hi "met" !

I would sure like to see 'em !

bob

Old July 10th 08, 03:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Jul 9, 7:28*pm, "Robert E. Watts" wrote:
Hi "met" !

I would sure like to see 'em !

bob

"metronid" wrote in message

*I have done a search on some of my master Cd's
I searched .scr
Do you want these files

email me at metronid at verizon .net so I can send

Packard Bell and the CR-563-B Robert E. Watts Packard Bell Computers 0 June 4th 07 12:29 AM
NEC Packard Bell Z1 SparklesHRH Packard Bell Computers 5 May 14th 04 05:33 AM
Packard Bell 955 Rick Packard Bell Computers 2 February 12th 04 09:51 PM
Old Packard Bell rex downer Homebuilt PC's 3 December 8th 03 03:19 PM
Packard Bell Joshua Klehm General 2 June 23rd 03 05:57 PM