Great Product! Tt Spark 7

Old June 29th 03, 12:08 AM
pete

Default Great Product! Tt Spark 7

Just installed one today on my P4 2.0. Using the manual control feature with
the fan turned down to its lowest position, the following obsversations with
stock HSF and then the Spark 7 were noted. Max load before the Spark 7 using
stock HSF temps went to 45c. To recover back to normal idle temp of 33c it
took 3 minutes using stock HSF. Enter the Spark 7, new idle temp is 30c, fan
on lowest position the max load is now 41c with a cooling recovery time of 1
minute to reach 30c idle. All tested using MBM and F1 2002 for 10 minutes
during each test. Not bad considering the fan is on the lowest setting.

Oh Joy!

Pete