Ebuyer and lack of cases

Old November 2nd 04, 08:24 AM
Crossbow

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:00:40 -0000, "Andrew" wrote:

"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message
Andrew wrote:

Ebuyers stock is really low, they must be loosing business.

'losing'

g.

I thought it was traditional now to use 'loosing' here. You'd have nothing
to do otherwise

That's because FFC and all the other Ebuyer apologists have driven the
hundreds of complainers away from this forum, onto the others that FFC
and his type don't seem to know about.

Unfortunately, without Ebuyer complaints, this group appears to be
dying.

Old November 2nd 04, 06:45 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Crossbow wrote:

That's because FFC and all the other Ebuyer apologists

You mean 'those who seem to get along just fine with ebuyer'.

have driven the
hundreds of complainers away from this forum,

How exactly? Do you believe I don't have a right to post a view here?
How 'nazi' of you.

onto the others that FFC
and his type

30 something professional, married, kids, PC building expert, full and
fulfilling life, many friends, close family.

don't seem to know about.

Who the **** cares? Have you got any idea how many 'forums' exist on the
net?

Unfortunately, without Ebuyer complaints, this group appears to be
dying.

Plenty of life here you know. Even without your persistant trolling.
Plenty of ebuyer threads, some I reply to, some I don't.

HTH
g.
Old November 2nd 04, 08:46 PM
Crossbow

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 18:45:24 +0000, Fat Freddy's Cat
wrote:

Crossbow wrote:

That's because FFC and all the other Ebuyer apologists

You mean 'those who seem to get along just fine with ebuyer'.

have driven the

onto the others that FFC and his type

30 something professional, married, kids, PC building expert, full and
fulfilling life, many friends, close family.

no, a loser who used to post a lot late at night, while apparently
drunk.
Old November 2nd 04, 10:37 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Crossbow wrote:

30 something professional, married, kids, PC building expert, full and
fulfilling life, many friends, close family.

no, a loser who used to post a lot late at night, while apparently
drunk.

Is that the best you can do?

I value my time with the family so spend much more time later at night
on the PC.

If thats 'loser' then I'm sorry it offends you.

Also, FYI, I haven't really ever 'lost' that much in life - you could
say that at my age I'm one of life's winners actually. I actually detect
a slight note of bitterness in your own 'observation' above. You have my
sympathy.

As for drunk, well who doesn't occassionally post to usenet after a few
glasses of red wine - its great 'chill time' dangling trolls like you
for as long as I care to do it.

Anyway, I have to report that you 'must try harder' with your flames -
hardly a singed eyebrow after your ****-poor attempt.

love,
g.
Old November 4th 04, 08:13 PM
Crossbow

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:37:29 +0000, Fat Freddy's Cat
wrote:

30 something professional, married, kids, PC building expert, full and
fulfilling life, many friends, close family.

What extraordinary behaviour! Why would you feel the need to have to
justify yourself to a group of total strangers?

Your allegance to Ebuyer should be well enough known to those who have
ever viewed your opinions, whenever anyone dares to voice their
criticisms of that company's poor service record.

Surely even you though don't have to stoop so low as to use your own
shortcomings to deflect attention from the real point - the awful
service still being given to consumers by a large online computer
vendor.

Old November 4th 04, 08:17 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Crossbow wrote:

Surely even you though don't have to stoop so low as to use your own
shortcomings to deflect attention from the real point - the awful
service still being given to consumers by a large online computer
vendor.

Show me a thread where I have defended *truly* awful service.

You and I both know I only dive in where an unjustified/stupid/moronic
complaint is made.

xxx
g.
Old November 4th 04, 10:05 PM
Crossbow

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 20:17:42 +0000, Fat Freddy's Cat
wrote:

You and I both know I only dive in where an unjustified/stupid/moronic
complaint is made.

xxx
g.

Not true. You have consistently defended the indefensible, then
shrouded your actions by using offensive language. Is this just a
crude attempt to deflect criticism from Ebuyer?

You also use the tactic of identifying a single word or sentence in a
criticism of Ebuyer, twist the meaning and reply with a snide remark,
in a ham-fisted attempt to divert attention away from the real issue,
the bad service of the vendor.

Why do you do this?
Old November 4th 04, 11:56 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

You and I both know I only dive in where an unjustified/stupid/moronic
complaint is made.

xxx
g.

Not true. You have consistently defended the indefensible,

Why do you do this?

Do you remember how this started...?
ebuyerdotcon ring a bell?
you know the website you actively supported, then you managed to skulk
away as soon as the lawyers appeared?

If that site was indefensible, then why didn't you give Simon the cash
to defend his 'rights' in court?

reply with a snide remark,

Lets have a look at how this current exchange started and we'll see who
threw the first 'snide remark'.
Let me quote it for you - 'no, a loser who used to post a lot late at
night, while apparently drunk.'

All from a bit of harmless banter over the spelling of the word
'losing'. All smiley faces and winks until you wade in with *yet
another* ebuyer/FFC post.

I also see you yourself have managed to 'divert attention' as you put it
by not replying with a thread where I have actually defended the
indefensible.

You'll also happily find me defending all vendors against stupid
purchasers - but no, you choose to ignore them because it doesn't fit
your cause.

Anyway, I'm off for a weekend away tomorrow so I'm afraid you'll have to
gnash your teeth for a few days - don't worry though, after I get back
to the PC I'll start reeling you in a little more. Just like a little
flounder.

cheers - I'll send you a postcard.
g.
Old November 5th 04, 02:23 AM
crossbowisatosser

SHUT THE **** UP Crossbow you stupid ****.

Old November 5th 04, 08:06 AM
Crossbow

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 02:23:24 -0000, "crossbowisatosser"
wrote:

SHUT THE **** UP Crossbow you stupid ****.

Red wine kicked in then, did it?