CCL returning goods stating they are not faulty ...

Old September 21st 03, 03:04 PM
Buggerlugs

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:19:43 +0100, Peter Parry
wrote:

As far as you are concerned its dead, as far as they are concerned it
tests out fine. Nothing to do with being oblivious to SOGA.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

Alot to do with good retailer/customer relations though still.

eg: Do we care if you keep shopping with us or not?

Old September 22nd 03, 12:20 AM
nigel. carron

In message , Dr Teeth
writes
I am happy with them too. Good service and Yorkshire accents, which I
miss living in London (from Manchester, studied in Leeds; East of t'
Pennines wins).

Explains a lot

Me: Maxtor say this SATA drive has one year warranty - not the 3 you
claim..

CCL: We say 3 years its 3 soddin years ok!!

Me: No I trust the manufacturer rather than you..

2-3 weeks later - CCL admit error - bit feckin late as I off loaded the
drive ages ago.

If I'd realised they were cloth cap brigade I'd have give them some
leeway after all can't be easy being always right even when thy is wrong
!!

--
njc AKA (Fastpay, Paypal & nochex e-mail)