Battery life

Old May 7th 04, 02:46 PM
Jofre

Default Battery life

Hi,

Thanks for the reply on the issue.

All I know is that from this point on, I will be using my laptop with
the battery unplugged. I will use it only when going out (like in a
car trip). Cafe shops, I still use my cords. Do you have any idea if
the new laptops that come with low emissions are good for gaming at
all? (supposely they should last six hours) I have my doubts about
that, but in any case, in my own observation, when manufactures post
the battery life, is with the computer doing nothing at all, while in
real life, at least Word or Power Point is running. Plus several
windows open which I believe it consumes energy.

Jofre